Computer literacy has created many opportunities which mainly includes global advancement towards digitization. Candidates are often tested based on computer training certificates which various agencies and Institutes provide. As per the trends, Computer Proficiency is a mandatory requirement which is necessary for multiple jobs.
- What is MP CPCT Exam?
- MP CPCT 2021 Exam Date
- MP CPCT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- MP CPCT 2021 Syllabus
- MP CPCT 2021 Exam Pattern
- MP CPCT 2021 Application Form
- MP CPCT 2021 Admit Card
- MP CPCT 2021 Exam Centres
- MP CPCT 2021 Reference Books
- MP CPCT 2021 Answer Key
- MP CPCT 2021 Result
- MP CPCT 2021 Cutoff Expected
- MP CPCT 2021 Counselling
- Help Desk
What is MP CPCT Exam?
MP CPCT stands for the abbreviation of Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test. The MP Government has introduced this test in the state for accessing computer proficiency and the other skills of the candidates that are needed while applying for various jobs. The state government has also decided that the CPCT will be conducted via a computer-based test to ensure a fair and transparent assessment of candidates. Candidates who are willing to get jobs in government sectors will have to participate in the CPCT test. The exam authorities will issue the scorecard for the candidates after the results are out. Based on the scorecard, the recruiters will be able to evaluate the candidates on computer proficiency skills.
The necessary details relevant to the MP CPCT 2021 exam is tabulated below. Applicants can check each of the details related to the exam.
|Exam Name||MP CPCT|
|Full Form||Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Medium/Language||English & Hindi|
MP CPCT 2021 Exam Date
The authority has yet not announced the official dates for the MP CPCT 2021 exam. However, the candidates can refer to the tentative dates tabulated below. Once the official dates are announced, the dates present here will be updated accordingly.
|Events Related to the Exam||Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||February 10, 2021|
|Last date for submitting the Application Form||March 9, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Commencement Date||March 20, 2021,to March 21, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||To be announced|
MP CPCT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal sets the eligibility for the candidates who apply for MP CPCT examination. To be eligible for the test, candidates must meet all the requirements as specified. In any case, the authority finds that the applicants are not qualified; they can cancel the candidate’s application. Further, no grievances of the candidates will be entertained. The MP CPCT eligibility criteria include the following parameters based on which the aspirant’s eligibility are determined. These are discussed below in detail:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for MP CPCT must be an Indian citizen.
The candidate must have completed 18 years as on the date of registration for the exam.
The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary or Polytechnic Diploma after 10th standard.
MP CPCT 2021 Syllabus
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal, will decide MP CPCT examination syllabus. The exam will be conducted online via the Computer-based test. Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern and syllabus, in brief, to score better in the exam.
By knowing the syllabus, candidates can analyze which topics are important and need to focus more. Also, they will be able to solve the questions based on those topics.
For the knowledge of the candidates, we have shared a PDF file of the MP CPCT Syllabus prescribed for 2021. Candidates can download the PDF and start the preparation in advance - Click here to Download
MP CPCT 2021 Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal sets the exam pattern of MP CPCT 2021. The authority has divided the exam pattern into two sections, namely: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) & Typing Test (English & Hindi). Both sections are compulsory. So it advised that candidates must attempt both of these sections. The detailed exam pattern is discussed in the table below.
|Exam Mode||Online; Computer-based Test|
|Duration of Exam||135 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||75|
|Total Number of Sections||2; Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) & Typing Test (English & Hindi)|
Test Duration of MP CPCT 2021 Exam
The duration of the exam will be 135 minutes, and it is distributed as under:
- 75 minutes will be allotted for 75 questions in Sections 1-6.
- 5 minutes Mock Test will be there for English Typing Test for the candidate’s understanding.
- 15 minutes for English Typing Test.
- 10 minutes Mock Test will be there for Hindi Typing Test for the candidate’s knowledge.
- 15 minutes for Hindi Typing Test.
- 15 minutes for reading instructions and switchover between languages in typing tests.
MP CPCT 2021 Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal will release the application form on its official website. Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam must ensure that they are eligible for the MP CPCT norms. Failing to satisfy the eligibility criteria will result in cancellation of the application form. It is advised that the candidates should fill & submit the application form within the mentioned date & time to avoid any late fee.
How to fill the CPCT 2021 Application Form?
The first step to appear for the examination is to apply/register for the exam, fill the application form and submit it within the specified date & time. Here, we have mentioned the steps for the online registration and form filling process of MP CPCT. Candidates must go through the steps for filling the online application.
- The form will be available on the official website. Candidates will have to visit Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT).
- Applicants will have to register by providing the following details mentioned below:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Roll Number of Class 10th & 12th
Documents Required to fill the MP CPCT 2021 Application Form
Before filling out the application of MP CPCT, candidates must ensure that they have collected all the required documents as mentioned by the authorities. These documents include:
- Photograph & Signature of the applicant
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
The specifications under which the candidates should upload the documents are tabulated below:
|Photograph||JPEG/GIF/JPG||80KB||30 mm X 40 mm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG||80KB||80 mm X 35 mm|
|Class 10th & 12th Certificate||PDF or JPG/JPEG||Max 150KB||—|
MP CPCT 2021 Application Form Fees
The application fee for taking the CPCT examination is INR 660. The authority will announce the date for the same once they receive the forms. Candidates will be able to pay the test fee both Online & Cash Payment.
- Online Payment: Aspirants can do the online payment e using Net-banking/Credit/Debit Cards.
- Cash Payment: Candidates will be able to pay the amount in cash at all authorized MP-Online Kiosks by paying approved kiosk fee (refer CPCT portal) in addition to the prescribed application fee.
Note: Once the application fee is paid, the authority will not refund it under any circumstances.
MP CPCT 2021 Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal will release the admit card after a week or month of submitting the application forms. Admit Cards will be issued to only those candidates who have filled the application form correctly and submitted it within the specified date. The authority takes no responsibility for sending the hard copy of the admit card to the candidates by post or any other means. The admit card is considered to be an essential document which contains the details of the candidates. Hence, it is advised to keep the admit card safe until the admission process is completed.
Note: Candidates are advised to carry the hall ticket to the exam centres; otherwise, the authority will not allow them to enter the exam hall.
How to download the MP CPCT 2021 Admit Card?
Downloading the admit card is not a big task. Candidates can visit the official website or download the card by clicking on the link given below. The link will be made available once it is live officially.
Follow the steps below to download the MP CPCT 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website & click on the link for “Existing User”.
- Candidates will have to log in using their User Id & Password. Click on the “Login” button for submitting the details.
- Download the Admit Card
- Candidates have to click on the Application Form tab. Candidates will find a dropdown list where they have to select the test date for which the admit card must be selected.
- Printout of the Admit Card
- Once the hall ticket is downloaded, candidates must take the printout of the same and must keep it safe until the admission process is completed.
Details Mentioned on the MP CPCT Admit Card
The admit is considered to be the most important document that contains the information of the candidates such as:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application/Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Venue Address
- General Instructions
Documents to be carried along with the Admit Card
Candidates must carry the mentioned list of documents to the examination centre on the day of the examination. These incorporate:
- MP CPCT 2021 Admit Card
- Original Valid ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID etc.)
Note: The candidate’s name must be the same as printed on the admit card & also the photograph should be visible in the ID Proof.
MP CPCT 2021 Exam Centres
Since the exam is conducted in Madhya Pradesh’s states, the exam centres list generally remains the same. As per the notification, there are seven exam centres, where the MP CPCT will be conducted. These are:
There are rules to be followed by the candidates at the exam centres of MP CPCT. These are:
- Candidates must be present at the exam centre two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Aspirants must not forget to carry the admit card at the exam centres; else they will not be allowed to take the test.
- Any kind of unfair means will not be tolerated by the candidates present at the exam centres.
- Candidates must not leave the examination hall before the completion of the exam.
- Aspirants are advised to cooperate with the invigilator for smooth conduct of the exam.
Note: Candidates must choose the exam centres as per their convenience else they won’t change it further.
MP CPCT 2021 Reference Books
Though there are no popular reference books for the preparation of the MP CPCT exam, some books that can still be referred to as suggested by the experts. Candidates can refer to these resources and can prepare for the exam in addition to the previous year’s papers as well. Here we have listed some books for MP CPCT exam preparation.
- 20 Solved Papers CPCT Success Kit 2021 by Arihant Experts
- CPCT Guide by Narendra Tiwari
MP CPCT 2021 Answer Key
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal will be releasing the answer key for the MP CPCT 2021 examination. The authority will release the answer key in the candidate’s login, and candidates can check it using their User ID & Password. Along with the answer key, response sheet and question papers will also be released. With the help of these, candidates can calculate the probable score they secured in the qualifying exam. Also, the authority will provide an option for the candidates for raising objections against the answer key, in case they find any wrong answer/incorrect explanation of the particular question.
How to download the MP CPCT 2021 Answer Key?
The answer key will be available at the Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal official website. Candidates will have to visit there to download the answer key. On visiting the website, refer to the instructions below for the next steps:
- Candidates will have to log in to the candidate’s portal using their User Id & Password.
- Click on the Login button for submitting the details.
- Once the link is activated officially, candidates can click on the link for downloading the answer key.
- Aspirants will be able to download the answer key along with the question paper and the response sheet.
How to submit objections against the MP CPCT 2021 Answer Key?
- For challenging the answer key of MP CPCT 2021, candidates will have to visit Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal.
- Login using User Id & Password.
- Click on the Objection Form tab and then click on the Add button with a “+” sign for objecting.
- A new screen will appear by clicking on the Add button, which will contain the candidate details and application number.
- Provide the correct answer concerning the question Id. Candidates will have to provide enough proof to support their objections.
- After submitting the details, click on the Submit button. It will save the candidate’s complaint.
MP CPCT 2021 Result
The organizing body will announce the results at the official website once the final answer key is released. The result will be declared in the form of a scorecard. Candidates will be able to download the scorecard using their login credentials. In case of any misprint in the scorecard, immediately contact the exam authority. Also, candidates are advised to keep the scorecard safe until the admission process is completed.
How to download the MP CPCT Result?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the result:
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal.
- Login using User Id & Password.
- Click on the “Application Form” option.
- Tap on the “Action” button and also on the Scorecard tab.
- Download the scorecard and take the printout of the same.
MP CPCT 2021 Cutoff Expected
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology, Bhopal releases the candidate’s cutoff scores to be eligible for the counselling process. Candidates must secure the minimum cutoff marks to get qualified for the procedure. The cutoff percentage is 50%, and the marks are tabulated below:
|Section||MP CPCT 2021 Cutoff Marks(Expected)|
|English Typing||30 NWPM|
|Hindi Typing||20 NWPM|
MP CPCT 2021 Counselling
Based on the result/marks secured by the candidates in the examination, the authority will summon the candidates for the counselling session. The counselling process will involve document verification & seat allotment, and it will be conducted through online mode. Candidates are requested to carry all the documents required at the time of the counselling session. The seat allotment will be done based on the choices of the candidates and seat availability.
Documents needed at the time of Counselling
The documents that are required for the counselling process includes the following:
- Proof of Identity given in the Application Form
- Counselling letter
- Mark sheet of class XII
- Passing Certificate of Class XII
- Passport Size Photograph (6)
- Admit Card
- Category certificate if belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Other Documents.
Official Website- www.cpct.mp.gov.in
Contact Number- 0755-4099099