IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 mains admit card has been released on Sep 12, 2022. The last date to download the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 mains admit card is Sep 24, 2022.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 preliminary exam result was declared on Sep 8, 2022. IBPS RRB Clerk online mains examination is scheduled for Oct 1, 2022. Candidates can find the detailed exam schedule in the article below.
IBPS RRB stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Bank. Every year, IBPS conducts the IBPS RRB exam to choose the positions of clerks (office assistants) and officers in Regional Rural Banks (RRB), which are spread throughout the country. IBPS published the IBPS RRB 2022 announcement on its official website. Here, you can know all the new details and guidelines for the IBPS RRB 2022 exam.
Latest Updates for IBPS RRB Clerk:
- Sep 12, 2022: IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 mains admit card has been released on Sep 12, 2022. Read More
- Sep 8, 2022: IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 preliminary exam result has been declared on Sep 8, 2022. Read More
Table of Contents
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Admit Card
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Result
- About IBPS RRB Clerk
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Notification
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam Date
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Application Process
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Examination Centers
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Syllabus
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Paper Analysis
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Cut-off Marks
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Participating Banks
- IBPS Contact Information
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Admit Card
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issues the admit card for IBPS RRB Office Clerk Mains Exams. IBPS RRB 2022 Office Clerk prelims exams admit card was released on Jul 16, 2022. The exam was conducted on Aug 7, Aug 13 and Aug 14, 2022. The candidates who will clear the prelims for IBPS RRB Clerk can successfully download the admit card for the mains examination from the official website of IBPS.
- Downloading of Admit Card: It should be downloaded from the official website using the registration number and password.
- Details on Admit Card: It contains details such as the candidate's name, date of birth, exam date, the centre of examination, and photographs.
- Proof: Admit cards should be carried by candidates to the allotted exam centre. If they fail to bring the admit card then they will not be allowed to attend the examination.
How to Download IBPS RRB 2022 Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS
- Step 2: Click on the CRB RRBs on the left side of the page
- Step 3: Click on the Admit Card link for IBPS RRB Office Assitant (Clerk)
- Step 4: In the window opened, log in to your ID through your credentials. Fill in the Captcha Box.
- Step 5: Click on 'SUBMIT'
- Step 6: Save the admit card in PDF format
- Step 7: Print the admit card
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Result
IBPS RRB Clerk preliminary exam result was declared on Sep 8, 2022. The result has been released on the official website. Candidates who had appeared for the prelims can check their results on the official site of IBPS RRB. The candidates who have qualified for the Prelims will be allowed to give IBPS RRS Clerk Mains Examinations.
How to Check IBPS RRB 2022 Result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS
- Step 2: Log in with your credentials i.e. Registration no. and password. Enter the captcha code as well.
- Step 3: View your result.
- Step 4: Download IBPS RRB Clerk result
- Step 5: Print the result.
Read More: IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Result
About IBPS RRB Clerk Exam
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS conducts entrance tests for recruiting candidates for different posts like clerk and probationary officers. IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam is organized by IBPS to hire clerks in Regional Rural Banks [RRBs] in India. along with the clerk recruitment exam, IBPS also conducts different exams for officer-level positions at RRBs. There are a total of 56 RRBs in India out of which 43 banks will be taking part in the recruitment process. So the candidate may work as a clerk for any of the participating RRBs. Candidates will be able to give choices of RRBs in order of their preference based on which their assignment will be done. The IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam will have two stages of selection as the Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. The final selection will be done on the grounds of Mains marks.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam Highlights
The following table gives the highlights of the IBBPS RRB 2022 Clerk.
|Name of Exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB)|
|Exam Eligibility Criteria||Graduate|
|Exam Pattern (Stages)||Preliminary exam and Mains exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||Prelims: 45 minutesMains: 2 hours|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Notification
Notification of the IBPS RRB 2022 exam is published on the last day of June 2022 by IBPS. With the commencement of IBPS RRB 2022 Notification, IBPS has also published exam dates, admission criteria, online application links, job offers, selection procedures, test centres, templates and curricula, and much more. The notification for IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam is available on the official website.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam Date
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 mains admit card has been released on Sep 12, 2022. The last date to download the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 mains admit card is Sep 24, 2022. IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 preliminary exam result was declared on Sep 8, 2022. IBPS published new exam dates for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 exam along with notifications. Candidates are advised to fill out the application form before the last date. The below table displays all the necessary information regarding IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam Dates.
|Online Application Start Date||Jun 7, 2022|
|Online Application End Date||Jun 27, 2022|
|Last Date for Editing Application||Jun 27, 2022|
|Last Date for Printing Application||Jun 27, 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||Jun 27, 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Call Letters||Jun 9, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Examination Admit Card||Jul 16, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination||Aug 7, Aug 13 and Aug 14, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination Result||Sep 8, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Mains Examination Admit Card||Sep 12 to 24, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Online Mains Examination||Oct 1, 2022|
|Provisional Joining Date||To be announced|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for the IBPS RRB Clerk have to qualify the eligibility criteria, candidates who do not qualify, will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The eligibility of candidates for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam is determined by several factors. To know about the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 eligibility criteria, applicants can check out the below-listed points.
All applicants must be
- an Indian citizen or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to settle permanently in India or
- a person of Indian origin from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries to settle permanently in India, provided that the applicant is part of the country.
The age criteria for IBPS RRB Clerks (Office Assistants) is between 18 and 28 years as of July 1, 2021. This criterion is applicable for General and EWS category candidates only. There are several relaxations for candidates from other categories as given below in the given table:
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defence forces + 3 years(8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen from SC/ST category)|
|Widow/Divorcee/Legally separated Woman||9 years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
All candidates applying for the post of Clerks (Office Assistants) at IBPS RRB must hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Proficiency in local regional as per the participating Regional Rural Banks
- Desired: Basic Computer skills.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Application Process
The application process for IBPS RRB Clerk was released online on the official website. Candidates appearing for the exam registered on the official website of IBPS RRB Clerk. Below are the given steps to fill out the application form.
Steps to fill the application form
- Step 1: Applicants are required to apply online by visiting the official website
- Step 2: Click on CRP RRBs and then click on Common Recruitment Process - Regional Rural Banks Phase IX
- Step 3: On the next page, click on the link for Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) under CRP RRBs-IX
- Step 4: Alternatively, candidates can directly open this link: Click Here to apply online.
- Step 5: The next step is to click on 'CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION' to register by entering their basic details in the online application form.
- Step 6: Once you register, the system generates a provisional registration number and password. These details are shared with the candidate via email, and SMS and also displayed on the screen. Please ensure that you provide a valid email address and mobile number.
- Step 7: Provide all required information as per the application form carefully as no changes are entertained after final submission.
- Step 8: Indicate your preference state in the application form for provisional allotment of RRB upon selection.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Application Fee
All candidates paid the application fee before July 21, 2022, via Online payment. Category-wise application fees are given below:
|PWBD / Ex-SM||INR 175|
Documents Required to Apply Online
All applicants of IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 are required to have the below documents as pre-requisites for applying online.
- Scanned copy of the passport-size photograph
- Digital Signature or Scanned copy of the signature
- Scanned copy of Left Thumb Impression
- A hand-written declaration in English as per the text given in the official notification by IBPS
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Examination Centers
There are specific guidelines and regulations formulated by the examination conducting authority, that need to be followed by each and every candidate in the examination centers on the day of the exam. The applicant might not be allowed to appear for the exam if he/she is not following the set of rules. In order to avoid such problems aspirants are highly advised to go through the below-listed points.
Points to Remember
- IBPS RRB Clerk Examination is held online at many Examination centres across India.
- Once assigned, No change request to the examination centre is accepted.
- IBPS has the right to cancel one or more testing centres and/or add several other centres.
- IBPS is also entitled to assign candidates to the centre other than those chosen by them.
- Candidates take the exam at the examination centre at their own risk and expense. IBPS is not responsible for injuries or losses, etc. in any form.
- Inappropriate behaviour/misconduct in the examination room can cause application cancellation.
There are various examination centers allotted for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam all over India. Applicants can go through the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Examination Centers, which is tabulated below.
|No.||State||Preliminary Exam Center||Main Exam Center|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada|
|3||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|4||Bihar||Aara, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|5||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|6||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|7||Haryana||Ambala, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Ambala, Karnal, Kuruksehtra|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Baddi, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan|
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|10||Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|11||Karnataka||-||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|12||Kerala||-||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|14||Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|19||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|21||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, , Sangrur||Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|22||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|23||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli|
|24||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad, Karimnagar|
|26||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow|
|27||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|28||West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
IBPS RRB Clerk examination is an objective type organized in two stages namely, Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The details of both the online exams are as follows:
Exam Pattern of IBPS RRB 2022 Preliminary Examination
The Preliminary Examination of IBPS RRB 2022 for Clerks/Office Assistants is an Objective type paper with 80 questions. The exam pattern for IBPS RRB 2022 Preliminary Examination is as given below:
|Name of Tests||Questions||Max Marks|
The duration of the Preliminary Examination is 45 minutes. Applicants must qualify for both tests to get selected for the Online Mains Examination. The exact number of candidates in each category, as per requirements, will be included in the selection list for the Mains Examination.
Exam Pattern of IBPS RRB 2022 Mains Examination
The duration of the Main Examination of IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 is 2 hours. The exam pattern for IBPS RRB 2022 Mains Examination is as given below:
Candidates can opt for either English or Hindi Test
* Medium of exam varies between English, Hindi and any regional language depending upon the State.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Negative Marking
There is negative marking for incorrect answers in both the Preliminary as well as Mains examinations. For each question the answer is wrong, a quarter of the marks given for that particular question will be deducted as a penalty. If the question is left blank, i.e., if the candidate does not attempt any question; there will be no marking for that one.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Syllabus
The IBPS RBR Clerk Main Examination Syllabus includes a combination of a variety of subjects like Reasoning, Quantitative, General Awareness, English language, and Hindi language.
|Subject||Topics to be covered|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Paper Analysis
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 exam was held on Aug 7, Aug 13 and Aug 14, 2022. The shift-wise paper analysis for Aug 7, 2022, was released and is available for the candidate's reference. For candidates to get a better understanding of the paper analysis, candidates can check the comprehensive paper analysis provided in the article. IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 paper analysis can help candidates to determine the difficulty level of the question paper. Candidates can find detailed information regarding the same on the paper analysis page.
Read More: IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Paper Analysis
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Cut-Off Marks
Each candidate must receive a minimum score for each test of the Online Mains Examination. This will be considered while selecting candidates for Provisional recruitment. Though, passing individual tests alone may not be enough, because candidates must also have a high enough total score to get called for Common Interviews / Provisional Recruitment.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Recruitment
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts recruitment exams every year for various posts in multiple nationalized banks in India. This year, IBPS released the notification for the recruitment of clerks at multiple Regional Rural Banks. There are a total of 4282 vacant positions for IBPS RRB Clerk. Interested candidates can apply for the exam by going to the official website.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Participating Banks
Below is the list of banks for which the IBPS RRB 2022 Examination is being held. Please note that these participating banks are recruiting for the posts of Officers Scale I, II, and III along with Office Assistant (Clerks).
|Allahabad UP Gramin Bank (Uttar Pradesh)||Andhra Pradesh Gramina Vikas Bank(Telangana)|
|Andhra Pragathi Gramina Bank(Andhra Pradesh)||Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank(Arunachal Pradesh)|
|Assam Gramin Vikash Bank(Assam)||Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank (West Bengal)|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank(Gujarat)||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin(Rajasthan)|
|Baroda UP Gramin Bank(Uttar Pradesh)||Bihar Gramin Bank(Bihar)|
|Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank(Madhya Pradesh)||Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank(Andhra Pradesh)|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin BankChhattisgarh)||Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank(Gujarat)|
|Ellaquai Dehati Bank(Jammu & Kashmir)||Gramin Bank of Aryavart(Uttar Pradesh)|
|Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank(Himachal Pradesh)||J & K Gramin Bank(Jammu & Kashmir)|
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank(Jharkhand)||Karnataka Vikas Gramin Bank(Karnataka)|
|KashiGomtiSamyut Gramin Bank(Uttar Pradesh)||Kaveri Gramin Bank(Karnataka)|
|Kerala Gramin Bank(Kerala)||Langi Dehangi Rural Bank(Assam)|
|Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank(Bihar)||Madhyanchal Gramin Bank(Madhya Pradesh)|
|Maharashtra Gramin Bank(Maharashtra)||Malwa Gramin Bank(Punjab)|
|Manipur Rural Bank(Manipur)||Meghalaya Rural Bank(Meghalaya)|
|Mizoram Rural Bank(Mizoram)||Nagaland Rural Bank(Nagaland)|
|Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank(Madhya Pradesh)||Odisha Gramya Bank(Odisha)|
|Pallavan Grama Bank(Tamil Nadu)||Pandyan Grama Bank(Tamil Nadu)|
|Paschim Banga Gramin Bank(West Bengal)||Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank(Karnataka)|
|Prathama Bank(Uttar Pradesh)||Puduvai Bharathiar Grama BankPuducherry)|
IBPS Contact Information
IBPS House, 90 Feet, D.P Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, Kandivali (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101
Helpline Number: 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566