Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- The admission is based on the Inter-se-merit of highest composite MAT score obtained in Dec.14/ Feb.15/ May 15conducted by AIMA.
- The candidate is eligible for MAT if he/she has any degree equivalent to graduation from a recognised University or Institution.
- The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognised University or should have passed an examination recognised as equivalent Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar and Ch. Devi Lal University, Sirsa.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
The candidate should have passed Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Costs and Works Accounts of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Application Process for MBA:
Candidate can apply for MBA in Yamuna Group of Institutions by applying for MAT. The application process for MAT is as follows:-
Candidate can register online at website link: by making payment of Rs.1400/- through Net Banking. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
For candidates who affix the photograph and sign the printout of Registration Form.
Admission Process for MBA:
The admission for MBA is based on MAT. Procedure for undertaking MAT is:
- Test Centre City list is provided in the drop-down menu for the test centre choices in the registration form. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different. The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day from 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place in different time slots. If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on the same day itself.
- Candidate can either take the test online or offline