Valluvar College of Science and Management (VCSM), Karur was established in 2001 is a private institution; the college is under the control of the Valluvar Educational Trust. It is the only college signed an MOU with Indian institute of banking & finance to conduct a sandwich course diploma in banking and finance to all the second year students in Tamil Nadu.
The goals and objectives of the college is to provide quality sustained essential higher education at all times adapting to changing environment for a meaningful and self-supporting life to the economically poor and socially under-privileged sections of the society and to provide value based education to inculcate a sense of responsibility, patriotism, social awareness and to become a good citizen of the country.
- To provide value based education to inculcate a sense of responsibility, patriotism, social awareness and to become a good citizen of the country.
- To Provide technical skills and knowledge and to meet the challenges and competencies among students.
- To identify the potentialities and encourage active and quality research useful for the development of the society and the nation.
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of English
- Department of Tamil
- Department of Fashion Technology & Costume Design
- Department of Hotel Management & Catering Services
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Public Administration