Scholarships at SP Jain School of Global Management, Mumbai:
Scholarships are provided at SP Jain School of Global Management for meritorious students pursuing undergraduate courses. Scholarships are granted at various levels of study and it totally depends on the academic performance of the candidate.
This scholarship is awarded under the criteria mentioned below.
- Relevant domain expertise and experience
- Aptitude Test Score
- Academic Achievements
- Interview Performance
- The interest candidates need a minimum of 75% throughout their education [10th, 12th and all the years of graduation]
- They must have atleast 95 percentile in SPJET/ CAT or a minimum score of 720 in GMAT
- They need to have graduated from a top-ranked institute
- They require an exceptional postgraduate qualification like Chartered Accountant or any other graduate work/ certificate
- They should have outstanding achievements in social service, extracurricular activities and sports