Placement Cell in the Institute plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the Institute. As there are many more Engineering Colleges coming up, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one.
The Placement Office has come in its inception since quite a long time and is performing activities like arranging implant training for students and inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
Campus Recruitment commences every year in the month of August and continues till May of coming year. The selection mode adopted by different organizations encompass Written Aptitude Test /Technical Test, Group Discussions, Personal Interview and final HR Interview.
Aims & Objectives : Training & Placement Cell
• To train them with employability skills
• To enable them tackle the interviews with ease
• To enable the candidate to land up in the right job
• To empower them with communicative abilities
• To enrich them with leadership qualities
• To get matching remuneration for the work
• To get the right employers for the right candidate
• To enlist and enroll the students for each placement event on first-cum-first served basis
• To initiate the awareness & pre-placement training in the U.G. & P.G. itself