Shekhawati Engineering College has been established in 2003 by Satwic Jeevanshala Trust, which was established in the year 1956. It is affiliated to University of Rajasthan and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- It is situated at Dundlod on the main Sikar – Jhunjhunu road (Sikar – Loharu Highway)
- College offers undergraduate engineering degree program in four disciplines with an annual intake of 240.
- The admissions are done through the RPET/JEE system and under the existing norms the college has three categories: (i) RPET seats 70% (ii) JEE seats 15% (iii) Management seats 15%
- CYROGENIC Research Center-
- It focuses on to understand scientific concert for students in the campus
- Encourage the dissemination of information concerning low temperature processes and techniques
- Increase public and Industrial awareness of the usefulness of cryogenic technology.
- Promote research and development of low temperature processes by meeting, professional contacts, reports and publications
- IBM Center of Excellence-
- It aims at increasing the skill sets of the faculty and students of College which will lead to improvement in quality of technical education will help us in increasing the employability of students with quality education
- To conduct training for our students through our faculty enabled by IBM
- SEC InfoTech-
- Developing professional attitude in students
- To provide IT solutions needed at all levels
- MANTHAN-The center stage cultural event "Manthan" held annually in the institute is mixing knowledge together with the mix of culture that imbibes all along the journey of its glory. The event goes with various music and choreography concerts by students and professionals, technical events
College review: The College provides excellent facilities of academic infrastructure and accommodation. The college provides scholarships to merit listed as well as minority category students and fees waiver facility for EWS students.