Eligibility criteria at SHEAT College of Management, Varanasi
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum of 40%
- The candidate must hold a valid ranking in the entrance exam.
Application Process at SHEAT College of Management, Varanasi
Application Process for MBA:
- Registration form to apply for direct admission will be available on payment of Rs. 500/- at the college counter.
- The notification for filling up the registration form will be published in the leading new papers in the first week of July.
- Out station candidate may get a registration form by sending a demand draft of Rs.550/- (nonrefundable) only in favor of SARASWATI HIGHER EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE, payable at Varanasi.
Stepwise instruction to fill online application form:
- The candidate must log onto the official website of the college.
- The candidate must click on the "Admissions" tab.
- The candidate must then click "Online Registration Form".
- The candidate must fill in educational and personal details.
- The candidate must choose the course of his/her choice.
- The candidate must then submit the form.
Admission Process at SHEET College of Management, Varanasi
Admission Process for MBA:
- The application will be scrutinized and final admission list will be prepared on the basis of merit.
- The option of principle/subsidiary subjects will be considered purely on merit basis only.
- The list will carry the names of the candidates who are selected.
- The candidates who are selected can seek admission by paying the admission fee.