S.D. College of Pharmacy & Vocational Studies was established in the year 2001, under the aegis of The S.D. College Association. The Institute offers, full time four-year degree course in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The institute is located in a peaceful & Pollution free environment,
The institute is just 2 Km from main Roadways Bus Stand & 1 Km from Railway Station of Muzaffarnagar.
S.D. College of Pharmacy & Vocational Studies, Muzaffarnagar is approved by AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education) & PCI(Pharmacy Council of India), Recognized by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh & Affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow (UPTU Lucknow).
S. D. College of Pharmacy & Vocational Studies is committed to become one of the leading centers of higher education in the region while serving the intellectual, cultural, social, environmental, and economic needs of the students. As a result, S. D. College of Pharmacy & Vocational Studies will invigorate and strengthen the region and state through its educational programs, research initiatives and outreach efforts.
S. D. College of Pharmacy & Vocational Studies is devoted to discover, communicate and apply knowledge in a complex and changing world of Pharmacy. The university identifies, attracts and graduates students of high potential for education. Through a commitment to excel in teaching, research and service, S. D. College of Pharmacy & Vocational Studies, prepares students for lifelong learning and for responsible participation in the global community.
1. A faculty dedicated to the continuous improvement of teaching, learning, scholarly research and creative activity.
2. A statewide reputation for an exemplary undergraduate education, anchored by an integrated core curriculum and learning communities.
3. Collaborations with independent school districts, social agencies, public broadcasting, businesses, community colleges, medical schools and other entities to provide access to lifelong learning and technological resources so that S. D. College of Pharmacy & Vocational Studies, is considered to be a leader in establishing successful partnerships, particularly to benefit the community.
4. Programs for students, faculty and staff to develop leadership, collegiality and university involvement.
5. Access to the array of information resources and technology infrastructure necessary to support various programs, services and research.
The students can take admission in college through UPSEE/AIEEE valid rank and merit basis.
The eligibility of offered course is given below.
|S. No.||Discipline||Specialization||Duration||No. of Seats||Eligibility|
(Master in Pharmacy)
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||2 Year||18||B.Pharm with 60% marks for Gen./OBC & 55% marks for SC/ST|
(Bachelor in Pharmacy)
S.D. College of Pharmacy and Vocational Studies
Phone: 08937095027, 08937095010, 0131- 2604546