Infrastructure facilities of the Sahakar Maharishi Shankarrao Mohite Patil Institute of Technology and Research, [SMSMPITR] Solapur:
- Institute has centralised Browsing Center with contention ratio 1:1 & lease line connectivity of 4 MBPS. More than 200 Nodes are connected with the network. Currently, Wi-Fi facility is provided for limited users who cover about 100 meters of area. The separate Wi-Fi facility is provided for boys' hostel and girls' hostel.
Night Class Facility:
- The institute provides a separate night study class for students with all books available for them.
Open Cultural Center Facility (Amphitheatre):
- The open cultural centre is used to organise the different cultural events such as Annual Gathering Function, Engineers' Day, Teachers' Day, Annual Career Guidance Program, the birth & death anniversaries of the national personalities etc.
- Living on the campus is a twin advantage of being located at the location which ensures to be quite conducive for the better learning atmosphere with all amenities as well as having the sense of security. It is the blending of academic and residential life. The hostel facility for boys and girls students is available in separate buildings.The students are provided with almost all required amenities. A special Committee has been organised, involving eminent ladies of the region, to take care of girls at the hostel.
- The well-planned boys' hostel, accommodates around 300 students while girls' hostel accommodates around 300 students. They have been provided with mess, communication and Internet facilities.Each room has attached toilet and bathroom.
- The Institute is very much aware that the Library is the soul of any academic institution and the backbone of any civilised society. It is a central place for academic and research activities. Thus, the library at SMSMPITR acquires the prominent responsibility. Being a backbone of the institute, it requires a large number of books having a national and international standard. The library has reading room section of 100 student capacity. It has a subscription of national and international journals and has compiled information from international journals.
- The library facility is provided to the students and staff members for updating their knowledge and supporting the teaching, learning and research activities. It is provided through the central library and departmental libraries keeping in view the fast changes in technology.
- The college reserves the 10 acres' area for a national level playground for sports activities. The college arranges various sports competitions such as football, volleyball, cricket, badminton, tennis etc. for the students. These sports activities help the students to be refreshed and consequently increase their study competence. It is also very important to maintain their youth attitude. We give an adequate weightage to both open-field and indoor sports activities. Apart from this, the college also organises sports events at different schools under the guidance of our Presiden at Vijaysinh Mohite Patil Krida Sankul, Akluj. There we get almost all National level playgrounds for Basketball, Football, Cricket etc.
- A well-equipped 'Gymnasium' managed by the college for the physical exercise of the students and staff which keeps them physically as well as mentally fit and enthusiastic throughout. It is equipped with the most sophisticated equipment. We have considered the importance of the healthy body and paid attention to this aspect.
- The college canteen ensures healthy & hygienic food to each & every individual at affordable rates. Separate facilities are provided for boys and girls. The committee including staff & students has been formed to check the quality of the food frequently.
- Uninterrupted power supply with 33 MW Cogeneration Plant, 750 & 100 KVA DG Set Backup
- 24 X 7 doctor is available
- Parents' Meeting Hall
- Sahakar Maharshi Earn and Learn Scheme is available.
- Facility to access e-library books and journal papers.