Hostel- The College has girls’ hostels situated within the campus
- It has a total capacity of 400 students
- Water coolers, RO water purifiers and geysers are available
- Indoor games and T. V. sets are provided in the common room
- Fire-fighting apparatus are installed in the hostel
- It has more than 20, 000 books for B. Tech. and MBA students
- It is furnished with audio-visual aids, journals, periodicals, conference proceedings, magazines & newspapers
- The library has access to numerous National and International Journals through Gale Cengage learning (Infotrac Engineering Collection) consortium
- It has internet facility also along with book bank facility for needy students.
- The institute has more than 500 high performances UNIX/LINUX and windows based workstations and 4 high performance servers
- Department network communications include a strong Ethernet backbone, offering connectivity to the Internet through RF connection and OFC of 10 Mbps from CJOnline.
- Internet tools apart from traditional packages like C/C++, FORTRAN, DOS, Ms Office 2007, Solid work, MSDN Subscribers etc. are available.
- Editorial Club
- Sports Club
- Photography Club
- Dramatics Club
- Painting Club
- FEIERN - Two days annual sports, cultural and technical fest
- It has received National UP Education Award
- Institute got Ranked 5th among engineering colleges in Delhi-NCR
- 12th rank among all engineering colleges of UPTU Colleges as per the results of the 3rd and 4th year examinations
Sick room is available for students within the campus. To handle an emergency college is having relation with nearby Hospitals.
Railway Concession is provided to students during semester break & long holidays.
24 Hours Internet Access
Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology for women is the proud owner of a Computer center provided with a RF connection and OFC of 6 Mbps. The entire campus is configured as Local Area Network. RKGITW provides free Internet facilities to all students in hostels.
The transport facility is provided by the institute to the students faculty and staff . The college runs the buses throughout the Ghaziabad, Modinagar, Noida, Semapuri Border (Delhi) & also to the Delhi(Anand Vihar). For this facility the nominal charge is paid by students
Dress / Uniform
The Institute is having its dress code , which gives a sense of belongingness and commonality to the institute . Besides ,dress code encourages students to be smartly dressed and more disciplined . All students are required to come in classes and all other official function in proper and prescribed dress/uniform.