The institute is setup in idealistic located in NCR with sprawling green and salubrious environment, 10 KM from NH-8. It is situated in the heart of Industrial area (40Km from Gurgaon, 10KM from Bawal, 27km from Bhiwadi, and 30 KM from Neemrana). The institute has excellent infrastructure in terms of building, space, library and laboratory facilities. The lecture halls are specious and designed to have clear and full view of white boards without any obstruction with comfortable sitting arrangement. The modern teaching aids like LCD projectors are available in lecture halls. The Institute has generator sets to provide 24*7 power backup.
MRKIET has a well stocked modern computerized library. The library avails BOOK Bank facility to the students apart from reference books and journals. Library is also attached with reading section where necessary arrangement for reading and writing along with attractive furniture. And we are subscribed to digital library facilities which are available 24*7. Some interesting information/data is also available in the form of CD.
- 4421 Titles
- 40,527 Volumes
- 83 National Journals
- Reading Hall for more than 200 students
- Special reading Room for researchers and teachers
- Member of AICTE – INDEST Consortium subscriber of IEEE, IEL, Springer, ASME, ASCE Journals online. Indian Standards are also subscribed online.
- Computerized Library management system
- Online International Journal Workstations
- 20 Online Journal workstations connected with 4 MBPS Internet Line . International journals are also available on campus network
- Audio-Visual library Section with 535 CDs
- Career Guidance Section
- Magazines and periodicals section (16)
- Timings (9 AM to 8 PM)
- Book Bank (with 231 Title and 8455 Books)
Separate Reference Section is maintained for important and rare books. All the books of the library are computerized with Bar Code system and are being used for the operation of library procedures.
Digital Library is the main attraction to satisfy the thirst for knowledge of the students. It provides Access of 210 E-journals, Transactions and Conference proceedings. Students can download their desired materials. The E-journal Program has been launched under INDEST – AICTE Consortium with approval of MHRD.
- Canteen:The Institute canteen is designed to cater to the needs of students and staff. Delicious vegetarian meals of the local cuisine and hot and cool refreshments are served at affordable rates. The Institute canteen is a place where students congregate to not only eat but exchange views. The working of the canteen is strictly monitored to adhere to acceptable standards of hygiene.
- Medical Aid: Medical facilities are available for students and staff in campus. A full-time doctor is also appointed for this facility.The Health Centre provides OPD facilities and medicines to the patients. It also provides necessary emergency medical services to the patients. The WUS Health Centre is located in the vicinity of the college. The college students can also become its member. Accidental cum General Insurance for each student and staff.
- Conference Hall:CONFERENCE halls equipped with the latest audio- visual equipment with latest multimedia tools have been provided for seminars and guest lectures. The seminar Hall accommodates a large number of students at the same time for the activities like Seminars, Special lectures, to interact & Share the views with the guests.