Infrastructure Facilities at Mody University, Sikar:
Classrooms and Technology:
- Students at MU, Sikar are allowed to submit their assignments online.
- Classes at this university are interactive.
- Classrooms have CDs with projectors to make visual and audio learning comfortable.
- Study materials are also provided to the students in capsulated form.
- All labs are here are well-equipped with the latest technological products.
- The entire campus is LAN enabled.
- This university has a sufficient number of Classrooms, Seminar Halls, Drawing Halls and these are well furnished with furniture, projection screens, blackboards, OHPs/LCD Projectors and are ventilated with sufficient lighting.
- Mody University has one central library and one departmental library.
- The central library has a rich collection of books and journals in the field of Engineering, Science, Technology, Management, Law, Fashion Design, Architecture, and related areas.
- The library is automated using Libsys Library Management Software.
- Currently, more than 63,732 Volumes of books and 160 e-books are available in the library.
- It has also subscribed to 161 numbers of National and International Journals and magazines.
- It also provides access to e-journal databases such as IEEE, Manupatra, EBSCO, J-Gate, CMIE, DELNET and WGSN, etc.
- Students are also provided with resources like Videos, Audios, CDs, DVD, Question Papers, Thesis and Project Reports.
- Well-equipped laboratories are again one of the specialities of the Mody University.
- The University has several learning tools and facilities computer programming skills.
- Labs are fully equipped with the latest test and measuring instruments.
- It provides practical exposure to theoretical aspects covered in the class.
- Mody University Infrastructure is designed to allow students and faculty to look inwards and strengthen their spirituality.
- The campus has Tapovan, Meditation Hall and the Buddhist Grove for peaceful study, relaxation, and contemplation.
- The main auditorium 'Swami Haridas Sabhagar' has a seating capacity of 1040 people.
- The auditorium is fully equipped with the state-of-the-art audio-visual system by Bose and Christie [world-renowned names in the field of acoustics and cinema projection] for movie projection [22,000 Lumen].
- The entrance area is tastefully decorated with water-bodies, fountains, and greenery.
- The front and middle portion of the auditorium has a grand and huge statue of Lord Nataraja looks divine and spiritual.
- Mini Auditorium has a seating capacity of 303 people.
- Both the auditoriums are designed and constructed using the modern age HVAC [Heating, Ventilating, and Air-conditioning], Electrical and Emergency Services.
- Mody University has 5 buses for the pick and drop of the daily comers and also for emergency situations of hostel boarders.
- It also has three vans available 24*7 within the campus.
- The transport facility is necessary for the pick and drop of the daily comers
- In case, the hostel boarders need to move out in an emergency, shuttle facilities are available for such situations
- Hostels at this university are spacious, well furnished and equipped with modern amenities.
- It provides uninterrupted power and hot water supply.
- Hostels here also have common rooms with audio and video facilities, periodicals and newspapers.
- Each student at hotels is taken care of by a resident lady warden.
- The warden maintains academic, personal and medical progress of all the students.
- Medically trained nurses are also available at hostels.
- It also provides students with phone and internet facilities.