Manikya Lal Verma Textile and Engineering College (MLVTEC) Admission
Eligibility criteria at MLV Textile & Engineering College, [MLVTEC] Bhilwara
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have attained at least 15 years of age.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- The applicants must have taken at least 5 subjects in the 12th standard qualifying exam.
- Those applicants who have taken just four subjects will not be considered eligible for admission.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 standard examination that has been conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognised equivalent to it or CBSE.
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- The applicants should have obtained atleast 45% in each of these subjects.
- Reserved category applicants should have secured 40%.
- The applicant should have secured the required qualifying marks in JEE Main.
- The candidate should himself be or his/her parents be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should have studied as a regular student for 3 preceding years in a recognised institution in Rajasthan including the year in which he/she passed the qualifying exam.
- The candidate may be a child of a serving/retired employee of the Government of Rajasthan or Undertakings/Corporations/Municipal Boards and more of Rajasthan.
- The candidate may also be a child of an employee of any State Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education or Government aided engineering colleges who has put in atleast three years of service will be eligible for admission.
- The candidate may also be a Son/Daughter of an employee or Central Government or Institutions of Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations will be eligible.
- The applicants who are children of an employee of Rajasthan origin serving in Defense/Central Government Services and more who have put at least 3 years of service.
- The applicants will be required to deposit their medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution.
- Medically unfit applicants will be rejected from the admission procedure.
Application Process at MLV Textile & Engineering College, [MLVTEC] Bhilwara
Application Process for B.Tech:
Step 1 - Registration/Fee Payment:
- The candidates will have to click on the link given above to register to generate log in ID and password for REAP 2022. The following details will have to be entered by the candidates to successfully register themselves for the entrance examination:
- Name of the candidate
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Course Selection
- Click on Next.
- The preview of the filled information will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates will have to select "Payment" to pay the required application fees of Rs. 700 through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ debit card + ATM pin.
Note: The candidate must note down the Transaction Number and keep it safe with him/her. The transaction number is required in case of Transaction failure.
- Fill personal, academic, communication details
- Personal Information: Name of the applicant, date of birth, gender, category, the name of his/her parents and more will have to be submitted.
- Academic Details: Information regarding the applicant’s 10+2 qualifying examination like marks obtained, details of the school board and more will have to be provided.
- JEE Main 2022: The scores obtained by the applicant in JEE Main 2022 and other details will have to be submitted by the applicant.
- Contact Details: The applicant will also have to submit their registered phone number, email id, corresponding address and permanent address.
Step 2 - Upload Documents:
- The candidates will be required to upload the following documents in the application form.
- Passport size Photograph should be recent. It must fulfil the said requirements.
- File Size: Maximum 100 KB
- File Format: JPG
- The signature should have been done on a white paper. It must have the following format:
- File Size: Maximum 50KB
- File Format: JPG
- Along with photograph and signature, The candidate must upload all documents and the required, as mentioned in the list above.
- The candidate must cross check all the details carefully and click on submit button
- After submission, the candidate will get the login ID and password on their registered mobile number and email ID.
Note: The challan number generated during registration fee payment is the default login ID for candidates basis which they will proceed with the further application process.
Step 3 – Option and Choice Filling:
- After successfully registering, the candidate must again using the default Log ID.
- Fees of Rs. 10,000 as an advance fee has to be paid, which is adjustable in case admission is taken.
- In the case of withdrawal before July 31, Rs. 9000 will be refunded and Rs. 1000 will be deducted.
- In case no seat is allotted to the candidates, then the total Rs. 10,000 would be refunded.
- The fee can be paid via Netbanking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card, e-wallet.
- Note down the Transaction Number and keep it safe with you.
- The Option/Choice form for entering the required choice of institute and branch will automatically become active for the candidates after they successfully pay the advance fees.
- They need to fill option/choice form only once.
- The candidate can “Save” or “Submit” the option/choice form.
- But after saving, editing and changes can be done, while after submission no changes can be done in the details entered.
- If the candidates fail to submit the choices then the choices will get locked and submitted on the last date of submission.
Step 4 – Submission of REAP Application Form:
- Finally, the applicants are requested to submit the online REAP application form before the last date of submission.
- Only those applicants whose application forms have been successfully submitted will be allowed to participate in the seat allotment procedure.
- The printout of the application form can be taken for future use. However, the candidates are not required to send hard copy of the application form to REAP office.
Admission process at MLV Textile & Engineering College, [MLVTEC] Bhilwara
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- REAP Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of the merit rank of the candidates and the choices filled by them.
- Candidates have to download their provisional seat allotment letters which will contain their personal details as well as details of the institution and programme to they have been provisionally admitted and details of initial fee payment.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to be physically present at the allotted institute at the scheduled time.
- Candidates will be required to carry with them requisite certificates, original documents for verification, one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- They are also required to bring with them the printout of the application form with the signature.