Scholarships at Mewar University, [MU] Chittorgarh:
- 75% tuition fee exemption to a student securing more than 90% marks in 10+2.
Meritorious student Scholarships:
- Students securing 85% and above in (10+2) are exempted from paying 25% of their tuition fee.
- A chair has been instituted in each department. The topper of each department is reimbursed tuition fees for one full year at Mewar University by the respective chair.
Special Scholarship for Girls:
All Girls having 50% or more marks are eligible for 10% scholarship in tuition fees.
Special Scholarship for Economically weaker Students:
- Students whose parents are financially weak and having income less than 1 lac per year and having 75% or more marks are granted for 50% scholarship in tuition fees.
Extra-curricular Excellence Scholarships:
- One student from each department, who has excelled in extra-curricular activities like sports, oratory, etc., will be given 50% of the tuition fee.