T & P cell
We, at the T&P cell, co-ordinate and facilitate training (summer internship) and campus and off campus placement assistance at MIT Bulandshahr. Our enthusiastic team strives for effectively striking between recruiter’s expectations and student aspiration. The cell is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of placement process.
- Training and Placement Officer.
- Faculty Advisors Team (from each department).
- Student’s representative from each department.
- End to end online systems for recruiters and students.
- Auditorium and Seminar Hall to conduct Pre placement Talks (PPT).
- Interview and G.D. rooms.
- Infrastructure to support screening tests.
- Special training for SSB interviews.
We aim to give our students the finesse they that they require not only for their placement but also for their corporate careers. With this goal in mind carry out several employability enhancement activities, which include:
- Communication evaluation sessions.
- Resume building, group discussion and personal interview workshop.
- Career counseling talks with industrialists.
- Several other preparatory activities like mock test and discussions.
- Explore industry visit by the student and the arrangements thereafter.
- Arrange guest lectures by the experts from industry.
- Arrange soft skills training programs for the students.
- Arrange both in campus and off campus placement procedures.
- Prepare the data of students for all the academic years as desired by Corporate.
- Prepare the data bank of Corporate in NCR region and all over the country.