An excellent Training and Placement Cell trains the students through rigorous sessions like Personality Development, Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Mock interviews, Industrial visits, GD's, Expert Lectures. A highly experienced Training & Placement Officer guides the students to plan for a bright career, maintaining liaison with prospective employers. Campus rectuitment Drives are undertaken by inviting companies from private, public and government sector to provide appropriate and timely career opportunities to our students. It is a matter of great pride that our more than 200 students have been placed in Multi-National companies.
The Training & Placement cell of the Institute has these following functions and responsibilities:
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, inplant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose company of his interest.
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees.
Top Recruiters :-
- Solitire Infosys Pvt. Ltd.
- JK tyre
- Larson & Toubro
- Tech Mahindra