Scholarships and Financing of Maharana Pratap University of Agricultural and Technology, [MPUAT] Udaipur
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Applicants who are OBC/SC/ST are eligible and can apply for this Scholarship.
- Candidate must have all valid required documents.
- Students must have secure 60% from a state-affiliated college.
- Must be the bonafide student of the state.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than 2 lakhs per annum.
- The student should have a good academic record.
Required Document for Rajasthan Scholarship 2017-18
- Caste certificates
- Income certificate.
- 10th class Marks sheet.
- College fees Receipts
- Personnel bank account Passbook
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile certificate.
For students who cannot finance their studies, they can contact the admission office of the university which has multiple understandings with banks.