Eligibility criteria for applying for the state scholarship:
Before applying for a scholarship applicant should satisfy below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- On starting Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- The annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature