Eligibility Criteria for BA:
- Students who have finished their 10+2, in any stream, are eligible to opt for Bachelor\'s degree in Arts.
- To be eligible for BA, the candidate must secure at least 50% marks in their +2 examination.
Eligibility Criteria for BCA:
- The students applying for BCA must finish 10+2, with science or maths as one of their core subjects.
- The student must attain at least 55% aggregate in his/her 12 standard board examination.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed:
- Candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in courses such as commerce/science/humanities/B.Tech etc with minimum 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification are eligible for admission to the B.Ed program.
- Candidates must successfully qualify through an NCTE recognized teacher education course through a face-to-face approach.
- The candidates must have trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc:
- The applicant seeking admission must pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent and should have taken up science stream in their +2 examination.
- The applicant seeking admission, who has not studied English as a subject, the condition of English may be waived off provided the applicant in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- To be eligible for pursuing any MBA course, the candidate must secure at least 50% marks in their bachelor\'s degree.
- The candidates can also write entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT and secure the minimum score to apply here.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for MCA who are, either pursuing their final year in degree in any course or have graduated.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply who had Maths in their 10+2 class. The students currently pursuing BCA are also eligible to pursue MCA after their graduation.
Eligibility criteria for M.Ed:
- Those candidates are eligible to pursue M.Ed who have completed their Bachelor\'s degree in education.
- The candidates have to write entrance exams in order to be eligible.
- The admission to M.Ed is based on merit basis.
- M.Ed are based on the B.Ed taken by that student. Students can take up M.Ed on the subjects they took in B.Ed.
- The form should be complete in all respects.
- All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
- Online Payment: You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Net Banking.
Step-wise Instructions to fill the application form:
Step 1: The candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as:
- Date of birth
- Father\'s name
Step 2: The Candidate has to fill in the details regarding their contact information such as:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Step 3: The Candidate has to fill in information regarding their Educational Qualification:
- Details regarding the year of completing the course.
- Details regarding the Percentage marks scored.
- The school/university studied in.
- Details regarding the Board of education.
Step 4: The candidate must submit the application forms to the college, in their respective office:
- The application form would be purchased by paying a nominal fee.
- The application must be duly filled in with all the required details and submitted at the office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
Step 4: The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process
- The Candidate has to fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria set-up by the College for the courses.
- After he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria, they have to fill the application form and submit it on the official website.
- After this, the college will get in touch with the Candidate and will announce the interview date to all the selected students.
- The candidate has to appear for the interview to get admission in the college.
- The candidate has to take all the required documents for the interview.
- After clearing all this process, the college will announce the list of students who are eligible for admissions and the further admission details.
Note: If the candidate fails to show all the required documents at the time of counseling, the candidate will be disqualified for the admissions.