Eligibility Criteria at Karmavir Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering, [KDK] Nagpur:
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- Candidates applying for MBA course must obtain a Bachelor\'s Degree in BBA to be eligible.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 55% in their Bachelor\'s Degree.
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Services Sector Management
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- Candidates applying for M.Tech must obtain a Bachelor\'s Degree in B.Tech to be eligible.
- Candidates should secure a minimum of 55% in order to apply for this course.
Application Proces at Karmavir Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering, [KDK] Nagpur:
Application Process for MBA, M.Tech:
The form should be complete in all respects.
All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
Step-wise Instructions to fill the application form:
The candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as:
- Date of birth
- Father\'s name
The Candidate has to fill in the details regarding their contact information such as:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
The Candidate has to fill in information regarding their Educational Qualification:
- Details regarding the year of completing the course.
- Details regarding the Percentage marks scored.
- The school/university studied in.
- Details regarding the Board of Education.
The candidate must submit the application forms to the college, in their respective office:
- The application form would be purchased by paying a nominal fee.
- The application must be duly filled in with all the required details and submitted at the office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process.
Admission Process at Karmavir Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering, [KDK] Nagpur:
Admission Process for MBA, M.Tech:
- The Candidate has to fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria set-up by the College for the courses.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list obtained by the University.