History of The JankiJi Institute of Management & Technology (JIMT)
The JankiJi Institute of Management & Technology (JIMT) is one of the institutions under the aegis of Jankiji Education Society. The Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra for imparting professional education under the two years Full time MBA, three years Full time MCA, BBA and BCA. It is located on a lush green, eco-friendly, four-and-a-half acre campus amidst bountiful natural surroundings on Jagadhri-Kala Amb State Highway No. 4 and is well connected with near-by towns in terms of bus transport facility.
The Institute is richly equipped with infrastructural facilities in terms of well-stocked, air-conditioned library, state-of-the-art computer centre, well-equipped class rooms, air-conditioned conference hall; and separate common rooms for boys and girls. Above all, it has a competent and experienced faculty duly supported by a dedicated management.
The institute is approved by All India council of technical education (AICTE), Govt. of India and is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- The Jankiji Institute is one of the institutions functioning under the aegis of Jankiji Education Society.
- It is located on a lush green, eco-friendly, four-and-a-half acre campus amidst beautiful natural surroundings on Jagadhari-Kala Amb State Highway No. 4 and is well connected with near-by towns in terms of bus transport facility.
- It has two buildings at the same place. First building is for JGPS(Jankiji Global Public School), second building is for JCE(Jankiji College of Education).
- JCE provides the BED and JBT courses. JCE has experienced teacher to teach the student. JankiJi College of education has been setup with the under mentioned vision, mission and objectives in the field of education which is determined to import quality education.
- The institute imparts a highly competitive curriculum constantly nourished by innovative ideas. It employ highly interactive, dedicated.
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seeking admmission can follow these simple steps :
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on the website .
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking..
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
Address: Vill- Marwakalan, Bilaspur,Yamuna Nagar,Haryana