ITER Bhubaneswar Fee Structure Details:
Institute of Technical Education & Research offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Science, and Computer Applications. The fee structure at ITER for the major courses are mentioned below:
- The course fee for B.Tech at ITER Bhubaneswar is INR 2,35,000 per annum.
- The fee structure for M.Tech is INR 1,30,000 per annum.
- The course fee for MBA at ITER Bhubaneswar is INR 2,75,000 per annum.
- The fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture is INR 1,65,000 per annum.
ITER Bhubaneswar Courses Details:
The ITER emphasis the project-based learning system which helps the students to explore their studies in a more dynamic way. The candidates can apply to these programs through Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test [SAAT]. The top recruiters like Amazon, Google, L&T, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Cognizant, etc. visit the college every year. Moreover, the ITER Bhubaneswar Placement has created its impression by giving their students ample number of opportunities after graduating. M.Tech, MBA, B.Sc, and many more courses are offered here.
Top Courses offered by ITER Bhubaneswar:
The major courses offered here are:
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture [B.Sc. Ag.]
The specializations offered for some of the courses are:
||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Nano Science, Nano Technology
||Structural Engineering, Communication System and Engineering, Power System and Electronics, Thermal Science and Heat Power Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering
Other Top Colleges Courses and Fees: