Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneshwar was instituted in 1996 and is affiliated to SOA University. The college offers UG, PG, and research programs in engineering, science, management, pharmacy, etc. Following are the ITER SOA fees for few courses:
- The ITER SOA University fee structure for B.Tech in CSE is INR 2,50,000 per annum.
- The SOA ITER fee structure for MCA is INR 1,50,000 per annum.
- The fee structure for ITER SOA MBA is INR 3,00,000 per annum.
Popular ITER Courses and Fees Details
ITER offers regular classroom programs in various specializations. The institute also offers lateral entry for a few of its programs. Listed below are the popular ITER courses:
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
Entrance Exams Accepted by ITER
ITER accepts admission subject to the percentage scored in SAAT, the entrance test conducted by the institute. However, it also considers various other national-level entrance examinations as criteria for admission. Listed below are some of the entrance exams accepted by ITER:
ITER Fee Payment Guidelines
Students can pay the fees through both online and offline options. Following are the fee payment modes accepted by ITER:
- Net Banking
- Debit or Credit Card
- Bank Demand Draft