Eligibility for Executive MBA:
To be eligible to apply for the program, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration.
- A minimum of relevant 5 years managerial/supervisory experience.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the qualifying Examination.
Eligibility for MBA:
Graduate degree in any stream from universities and institutions recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU (Students appearing in their final year can also apply) with minimum 50 % marks and valid CAT 2020/ CMAT 2020 / MAT 2020 / XAT / GMAT for the year 2020.
Step-Wise Instructions to Fill the Application Form:
Note before filling the form:
- Please use CAPITAL letters where ever required. Use commonly used abbreviations for courses, degrees, certificates, university names, etc., where ever required.
- This form is a key part of the admission process. Complete and accurate information are, therefore, extremely important. Incomplete or false information will make your candidature null and void.
- In all matters relating to admission, the decision of the Institute will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant regarding his/her non-selection
- You are required to show all relevant testimonials in original at the time of Personal Interview if you are short-listed for the same.
The Candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as,
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Nationality, etc.
The Candidate as to fill the details of their Work Experience if applicable. The details that should be mentioned are:
- Total Work Experience (minimum required 2 years).
- List all your work experiences in descending order (latest first) Use multiple lines as needed. (Do not include training, project work, work done as an integral part of curricular requirement, and part-time work)
- The Name of the Organization
- Annual Income
- Job Profile
- Total Completed Months and Days
- Special Achievements
The Candidates has to fill in their Academic Qualification:
- 10th School/ Institution, Board/ University/ Year Completed/ Marks Obtained
- 12th School/ Institution, Board/ University/ Year Completed/ Marks Obtained
- Bachelor\'s Degree Obtained, Subject/ Specialization/ College/ Institute/ University/ Year Completed/ Marks Obtained
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Obtained/ Subject/ Specialization/ College/ Institute/ University/ Year Completed/ Marks Obtained (if any)
- Valid CAT/ GMAT Score
The Candidate has to mention about their Extra-Curricular Activities/ Additional Information (if any)
The Candidate has to write an essay about Why Should I do this Programme?
The candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college.
- Mandatory Appearance in CAT 2020 / CMAT 2020 / MAT 2020 / XAT / GMAT for the year 2020. Detailed information of the test can be obtained from the advertisements released by IIM’s in various national dailies.
Filling up of IILM Graduate School of Management Application form separately.
- All students seeking admission to IILM Graduate School of Management must fill-up the prescribed application form, and submit the same to IILM Graduate School of Management Admission Office.
The application pack can be procured in the following ways:
- Writing to IILM Graduate School of Management Admission Office for the required admission form.
- Fill in the application form
Appearance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The dates for the group discussion and interview would be intimated to shortlisted candidates through email and letter.
Deposition of the requisite fee
- The admissions would be final only after the payment of stated fee along with security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter).
- Fee refund policy is as per the guidelines laid down by the AICTE.