Haryana Institute of Technology (HIT), Jhajjar was established in 2007.It is an engineering college in Bahaduragh,Haryana (located at 34/41 KM Asodha Village, Bahadurgarh).HIT is part of the Indian Society for Development of Education (ISDE) which was formed in 2003 with the objective of providing education in the technical field. The institute offers Bachelor of Technology and Master of Business Administration course.
- Mission of the Institute is “to become as a centre of excellence in technical and management education, research and development, consultancy and other allied disciplines with a view to equip the students for successful carrier through quality and value based education”
- Vision of the Institute is “To emerge as the most preferred Institutions with nationally and internationally recognition and developing Industry based and socially sensitive leaders committed to excellence”
- Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and is affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak.
- Sprawling campus of 13 Acres.
- Motto is to cater the needs of Industrial and corporate sector in shape of producing quality Engineers and Managers.
- It is member of esteemed Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) which helps the students and TPO to interact with the latest corporate world.
Departments and Centers
HIT Bahadurgarh has four B.Tech departments:
- Department of Computer Science Engineering, (CSE)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, (ME)
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, (ECE)
- Department of Civil Engineering, (CE)
Other Courses Offered:-
- CBSE affiliated SCHOOL
- B.Ed College
HIT Bahadurgarh offers a Bachelor of Technology in five areas that include Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology and Civil Engineering. The admission to these programs is done through AIEEE and LEET.