GITAM School of Architecture is established with the main objective of providing worldclass education in architecture. The School offers a five year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program duly approved by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi. The basic mission of providing architectural education by the School is to create environment friendly inputs through traditional skills, materials and geographical conditions. The School has developed into a nationally recognised centre of learning for architectural education.
The School's core strengths of academic rigor, focus on teaching – learning, specialization of faculty, handpicking of teaching talent and involvement of leading practicing architects in design teaching, have been endorsed by professionals and academicians alike.
The School is an elite institution with the state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities, modern laboratories and student support services coupled with dedicated and experienced faculty. The skills and expertise imparted by the School enrich the students and help moulding them into creative, innovative and intellectually vibrant architects of the future. Further, the School focuses on research and development in designing the buildings, structures, interiors, etc., by enhancing aesthetic values and reflecting the cultural sensibilities of the society across the globe.
The curriculum addresses principles of design concepts, materials, construction system, planning and visual judgment which are fundamental for development of the creative process in Architecture. The curriculum is thus designed to encompass the core course-work covering foundation knowledge, skills and vocabulary, while upper-level study seeks a broader understanding of architecture by combining theoretical exploration with practical considerations. Field studies help students to understand human activities, behavior and the value of space inside and outside and the details to be incorporated in the design.
The School is the first choice of the students from many States for pursuing quality education in Architecture.
Why to Join GITAM School of Architecture ?
1. Widely Developed Campus:At Library, Spacious Design Studios And Lecture Halls, State Of The Art Climatology Lab, Model Making Lab With Support Equipment, Fully Equipped Photography Lab., Exhibition Hall To Display Students’ Work, Seminar Hall And Workshops And A
2. Technically Well-Equipped Computer Lab:The Computer Laboratories In GITAM Are Equipped With 40 High End Workstations And 24 X 7internet Connection Facility.
3. Rich Collection Library:GITAM School Of Architecture Has Fully Air Conditioned Central Library With All Latest Facilities Like Digital Library, E-Learning Center And The Internet. The Library Has A Gigantic Collection Of 11.60 Lakhs Books, Periodicals, International And International Journals.
4. Well Constructed Hostel:GITAM School Of Architecture Has Both Girls And Boys Hostel With All The Necessary Facilities With Eco-Friendly Environment, Security, Indoor Gaming Facilities, 24x7power Supply. Whereas Tthe Boys Hostel Can Accommodate For About 3300 Students.
5. Easily accessible banking facility –Indian Bank and Union Bank of India operates within the GSA campus. There are 2 ATM of Union Bank of India and 1 ATM of Indian Bank. Both staff and the students have access to the Banks.
Facts & Figures :-
|Campus Area||100 acre|
|Computer Lab capacity||40 systems|
|Librart capacity||11.60 lakhs books, periodicals, journals, etc…|
|Canteen capacity||7 food courts|
|Boys Hostel Capacity||3300 girls|
|Girls Hostel capacity||2000 girls|
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone: 0891-2840556 (O)
Fax : 0891-2502249
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org