MBA Admissions 2020 at Gandhi Institute of Management Studies, Orissa
Eligibility Criteria for Gandhi Institute of Management Studies, Orissa
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have passed in minimum 3 years graduation course with minimum 50% of marks.
Application Process for Gandhi Institute of Management Studies, Orissa
Application Process for MBA
- Candidates can download the application form from the University Official Website.
- Or, the Candidates can also obtain the application form by paying the admission fee in the University Office.
- Fill all the fields in the Application Form carefully.
- Take photocopies of all the enclosures mentioned below.
- Take a Demand Draft for the Admission Fees in favor of the University.
- Send the Application Form, Demand Draft and enclosures to Admission Cell, GIMS, Gunupur, Rayagada, Odisha, 765 022.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Nativity Certificate, if applicable.
- Migration Certificate
Admission Process for Gandhi Institute of Management Studies, Orissa
Admission Process for MBA
- As per Supreme Court guidelines, admission will be based on entrance test only.
- The students can appear at any one of the following exams: JEE / CMAT / CAT / XAT / MAT.
- Students shall be offered admission through online counseling.
- The verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling.
- Candidates must bring all the Original Documents during the time of counseling.
- Admissions the balance seat category and NRI is done after the state Government counseling is over.
Fields in Application Form
- Personal Details like name, sex, age, category etc.
- JEE/CAT/MAT/OMAT Roll Number
- JEE/CAT/MAT/OMAT Rank Number
- Academic Details of all the qualifying examniations.
- Extra-carricular activities or notable achievements of the candidate
- Present Address and Permanent Address with pincode.
- Do not forget to sign the declaration.
Live Application Forms