- Permanent U.G.C. affiliation.
- Ladies Hostel.
- Well Equipped Laboratories.
- Library with adequate Text and Referrence books.
- Red Cross.
- Study Room.
- Seminar, Symposia and study Circle.
- Vocational Education.
- Memorial Lecture
- Yoga Class
- Pragnya Pitha Classes
- Career Counselling
- Grievance Cell
- Dharmasala Mahavidyalaya Library contains about 7500 Volumes.
- College Library remains open for the students from 8.15 to 3 P.M.
- Issue of books will be once in a week .
- The demand slip for books will be received one day before the date of issue of books .
- Return of books must be done one day before the next issue .
- All books borrowed from Library must be returned before the Summer Vacation and Puja Vacation .
- Students are required to produce their Identity cards in all dealings with Library .
- Students intending to borrow books should submit their demand slip containing title and name of the author of the book they want along with Library Cards between 9 A.M. to 11 A.M. (for +2 students) and 11 A.M. to 3 P.M. (for +3 students)
- Each student will obtain their Library cards from the Library .
- Loss of card will deprive the borrower of his right to borrow books . A duplicate card may be issued against the lost card on payment of Rs. 3.00 towards the lost card .
- A student can not borrow more than one copy of the same book .
The college hostel for women provides accomodation for 30 boarders. The Principal is the final authority in all matters relating to the hostel. Ordinarily, he exercises control and supervision through the Superintendent and Asst.Superintendent who are in-charge of the day to day administration of the hostel.