Eligibility criteria at Dewan Institute of Management Studies, [DIMS] Meerut
Eligibility criteria for BCA:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- The candidate may have passed a 3 year diploma from State Board of Technical Education.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 17.
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- Applicant should have a minimum of three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidate must have mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 or at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for the final year’s Examination for the bachelor degree can also apply.
2 Years – Lateral Entry:
- The candidate must have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 years duration in Computer Applications, IT and Computer Science (BCA, B.Sc – IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examinations.
Application Process at Dewan Institute of Management Studies, [DIMS] Meerut
Application Process for BCA, MCA:
- All students including Foreign Nationals and NRI’s seeking admission to any course should attach a photocopy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination and proof of age, duly attested, along with the Application.
- The candidate should produce authentic Certificate indicating the corresponding marks for each grade in the mark sheet.
- Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents and Registration fee, are liable to be rejected.
- The Scrutiny Committee will process the Applications and provisionally select the students after the interview, if necessary, on merit.
- Applicants from distant places may be selected on the basis of merit without an interview.
- The candidates may find the application form on the official website of the college.
Admission Process at Dewan Institute of Management Studies, [DIMS] Meerut
Admission Process for BCA, MCA:
Admission notices will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report to the Admission Office with the following Original Certificates and remit the prescribed fees in full.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination and Pass Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- 4 recent Passport size colour photographs.
- Any other document required.
If any candidate is found to have secured admission by fraudulent methods like a presentation of forged certificates, documents, mark sheet, cheque, bank drafts etc., he/she will be dismissed from the college at any time during the course and will forfeit the fees paid already.