Infrastructure Facility at Dev Sanskriti Vishwa Vidyalaya:
The library is a five-storied building situated in the center of the campus and caters to the needs of undergraduate, postgraduate, research scholars and teaching staff. It is stocked with 40,000 books and 1,000 bound volume journals. It has subscribed to 40 national and international journals with 48 magazines.
The University has namely Computer, Journalism and Mass Communication, and Psychology Lab.
- There is a separate hostel for both boys and Girls.
- The chief warden is responsible for managing the affairs of the hostel.
- The chief warden is assisted by other wardens and superintendent.
- Maintenance of the hostel and mess facilities is managed by mess superintendent.
- The mess is known as the "Ma Anandmayi Bhojanalya".
- The cuisine in the mess is strictly vegetarian
- The University claims a vegetarian diet helps concentration and balance of inner self.
- The Sports department was started in 2002.
- It has a gymnasium and provision for most of the outdoor and indoor games.
- Outdoor Sports: Basketball, Cricket, Football, Handball'
- Indoor Sports: Badminton, Kabbadi, Kho-Kho, Volleyball
- Track Games: Long Jump & Throwing Events
- Triage and Assessment Center - Has a dispensary and pharmacy and equipped to provide emergency treatment for 4-patients.
- OPD Clinic: Physicians and Ayurvedic doctors available
- Physiotherapy: Short Wave Diathermy, Traction, Pulleys, Wax Bath & Ultrasound
- Yoga Arogya Poly Clinic: Yoga therapy, Marma therapy, Acupressure & Pranic Healing available
- Naturopathy Centre: Steam bath, Spinal Bath, Hip Bath, Sun Bath, Massage and Color therapy
- Panchakarma Centre: Massage, Shirodhara, Vasti, Nasya
- A general store is located within the campus to fulfill the daily needs of the students
Placements at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya:
- The Training & Placement cell is responsible for on-campus recruitments.
- Regular training is provided to students on CV writing, interview skills, group discussion, debates, public speaking, computer knowledge, etc.
- Teachers function as mentors and guide students on a regular basis.
- Teachers are encouraged to attend national and international seminar to get updated on the latest trends in the industry and job market.