Eligibility Criteria at DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jalandhar:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.
- The candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Biology as one of the subjects.
- The candidate must have more than 40% in the board exam
- The candidate may hold a reasonable ranking in the entrance examination
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- The candidate must have a graduate degree.
- Must have passed the undergraduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (or 45% in case of SC/ST).
- The candidate may hold a valid ranking in the GATE examination.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor\'s degree of minimum 3 years duration from a university recognised by UCG.
- The admission shall be strictly made on the basis of inter-se-merit in the qualifying exam.
Application Process at DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jalandhar:
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA:
Step-wise Instructions to fill the Application Form:
Step 1: Photographs:
- The candidate must attach their Photographs which are attested.
Step 2: Personal Information must be provided:
- Name of the Candidate
- Age of the Candidate
- Sex of the candidate
- Father\'s name
Step 3: Contact information must be filled in
- verified address
- email id
- mobile number
Step 4: Educational qualification
- Year of completing the course
- The Percentage marks scored.
- The board from which the candidate has passed
- School/ University in which the candidate studied
Step 5: Submission of the form
- Application must be purchased with the normal fee
- The Application must be correctly filled with all the required information.
- It must then be submitted to the office
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
Admission Process at DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jalandhar:
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA:
- The candidates can obtain admission through Management Quota, NRI Quota
- The candidates can also obtain admission by the ranking obtained in JEE mains.
- The candidates must have scored eligible marks in the examination.
- The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility conditions.