DAV College, Ambala Infrastructure Details
- Besides a basic infrastructure needed to run the institution, on an area of 15.59 acres with lush green campus, a sprawling Playground, multistoreyed campus building housing Arts Block, Science Block, Commerce Block and Post-Graduate Block.
- The college has five Computer Labs,one Electronics Lab, three Chemistry Labs, one Microbiology Lab, three Physics Labs, two Zoology Labs, one Botany Lab, one Biotechnology Lab, one Home Science Lab and two Geography Labs. We also have a Zoological museum.
- There is a well stocked library consisting of about 65000 books including a vast collection of old, rare and relevant books of all types of knowledge be it scientific, literary, business, general awareness, competition, employment information and so on. A new air-conditioned Conference Hall with audio-visual facilities has been built to hold seminars, workshops, group discussions and lectures.
- The College has established Edusat in the old Conference Hall. The College has a full fledged teachers’ colony consisting of 14 flats. Accommodation has been provided to the non-teaching faculty in the newly built housing complex where eight one room sets have been built. Two separate Sports Complexes have been built for providing indoor and outdoor facilities. The college has its own Basketball Complex, Hockey arena and Indoor Badminton Hall. RoutineUniversity and InterUniversity games are periodically held in its vast playgrounds and the students are groomed to become the stalwarts of sports. The famous Cricketer Chetan Sharma has been a proud product of this College.
- The college library has a well organized computer based books management system.
- An internet facility of high speed broadband is available in the library as well.
- The college has an adequate power backup system of silent DG sets of total 63+20 kVA.