As a part of the efforts to develop and strengthen the relationship with the corporate world, Datta Meghe College of Engineering has delineated long-term strategy to place Under Graduate students in prestigious organizations.
Careers and Placement
The goal is to help build a long – term career with leading organizations and not just place the students.
- Gives training to the students to enhance their knowledge with the help of alumni.
- Extends guidance to the students looking for higher studies such as GATE, GRE and TOEFL and also to choose universities.
- Motivates the students by providing the necessary help and guidance for their overall personality development.
- Each year more than 65% students are placed through this cell. The Training and Placement cell keeps in touch with the industry by inviting them to visit the institute for campus interviews.
- Training and Placement Cell organizes sessions of aptitude test, group discussion and guidance programmes on How to face interviews for the students. Placement cell also assists students to produce quality final year project.
- The college seeks experts advice on behalf of students wishing to apply for higher education at various universities within the country and abroad.
Guide the students for projects & technical expertise from industry.
- Encourage the students to participate in technical & extracurricular activities nationally and internationally as well as seminars & work shops arranged by industry.
Some of the major industries where our students placed are:
- Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
- Larsen And Turbo Automation group
- Accenture Srevices Pvt. Ltd.
- Six Sigma
- L & T Infotech
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Gharda Chemicals
- Blue star
- Ellora Project Consultant
- Bobhe and Associates
- Mahanagar Gas Ltd
- Mahindra British Telecom
- NIS Sparta
- and many others..