Eligibility Criteria at Continental Institute of International Studies, [CIIS] Fatehgarh Sahib:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech, Diploma:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- The candidate may have any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate with English as a subject.
- All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Application Process at Continental Institute of International Studies, [CIIS] Fatehgarh Sahib:
Application Process for B.Tech, Diploma:
Step-wise Instructions to fill the Application Form:
Step 1: Photographs:
- The candidate must attach their Photographs which are attested.
Step 2: Personal Information must be provided:
- Name of the Candidate
- Age of the Candidate
- Sex of the candidate
- Father\'s name
Step 3: Contact information must be filled in
- verified address
- email id
- mobile number
Step 4: Educational qualification
- Year of completing the course
- The Percentage marks scored.
- The board from which the candidate has passed
- School/ University in which the candidate studied
Step 5: Submission of the form
- Application must be purchased with the normal fee
- The Application must be correctly filled with all the required information.
- It must then be submitted to the office
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
Admission Process at Continental Institute of International Studies, [CIIS] Fatehgarh Sahib:
Admission Process for B.Tech, Diploma:
- The Candidate must fulfil all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned by the College for the course.
- After that, the application form must be filled and submitted it.
- Then, the college will get in touch with the Candidate.
- Once the candidate clears this process, the college will announce the list of students who are eligible for admissions and the further admission details.