Infrastructure Facilities at College of Hospitality Administration, [CHA] Jaipur:
CHA Institute has a state-of-art campus with best in class academic infrastructure. High-tech facilities, Wi-Fi campus & air-conditioned class rooms & Labs. It consists of a library equipped with the latest books and management journals from around the world. Exquisite kitchens i.e. Basic Training Kitchen, Quantity Food Kitchen, Advanced Training Kitchen along with bakery set up. The best equipment’s, spacious class rooms with LCD projectors for presentations. Some of the facilities available at CHA are mentioned below:
- Food Production Lab: One of the major aspects for hotel industry is food, as it is a true reflection of hospitality. CHA's food production lab is well equipped & designed in order to put in together good. Advanced training to students making them efficient food makers of the industry.
- Front office lab: Front office is the main reception area and the students are trained to deal with various operations of the same. The proper courtesy and etiquettes are must for the front office. CHA has a beautifully designed front office lab.
- House - Keeping Lab: One of the major areas in the hotel is accommodation operation. It is basically the lodging and housing that one looks far away from home. It contains training in guest rooms. In depth study of interior decoration of the guest room is also part of accommodation operation.
Food & Beverage Services:
Restaurants are the key to hotel industry. A good restaurant attracts its major clients only if the seating arrangements are magnificently premeditated. A 48-cover restaurant is equipped particularly to impart the practical knowledge of restaurant service and bar.
- The classrooms of CHA, Jaipur are air-conditioned and have LCD projectors for presentations
- The college has a library which is equipped with latest books and management journals from around the world
- The college has an exquisite kitchen
- 2 restaurants with different themes have been set up
- A cafeteria has been established on the campus which is hygienic and provides meals and snacks
- Separate hostel facilities are provided for both boys and girls
- The facilities are provided on sharing basis