The Chandigarh Business School of Administration shapes its students to face the challenge of the corporate world. It is an academically efficient institution that creates professional students with great excellence. The institute has a well competent, highly experienced and committed set of qualified faculty.
- The Chandigarh Group of Colleges is the administrator of the Chandigarh Business School of Administration.
- The first campus was started in Landran with only 2 courses- BCA and MCA.
- The instituted was started in 2001 with only 100 students.
“To emerge as the most preferred educational group with global recognition, developing competent and socially sensitive leaders committed to excellence.”
To make incessant endeavour to translate our vision into a reality & achieve the following objectives:
- To create world class facilities & ambience for advance level of teaching and practical training.
- To develop students as global citizens with conscience, commitment & education.
- To continuously grow & become fountain head among institutes of Technical Higher Education in India.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface & promote Entrepreneurial development activities.
- To continuously strive for research, development & innovation in all relevant fields, thereby providing the faculty & students the requisite platform to showcase their talents & win laurels.
- To have collaboration with leading Universities of the world with a view to provide opportunities to the students for higher studies & seek placement avenues abroad.
- To maintain the first position in placements in the North region, thereby ensuring that every CGC’ian gets the best possible placement opportunities.
To provide world class infrastructure, equipment & well qualified faculty for all round growth of the students including their competence and overall personality meeting evergrowing expectations of society.