Ch. Mahendra Singh Degree College founded in 2000 with the prime objectives of providing outstanding educational facilities with quality assurance. The College will be working according to NCTE guidelines while aiming at excellence in academics as well as job oriented courses.
The College is located in Garhmuketeshwara. The magnificent campus covers the Academics and Administrative blocks. The College has a large recreation hall with facilities for sports and yoga. The College has a well maintained, modern and updated computer lab. The laboratories are well equipped and maintained professionally. The library contains a collection of variety of Books, Periodicals, Journals and Magazines.
To inculcate moral and religious values through morning assembly, prayer, meetings and talks by teachers. To develop cultural values by arranging various inter house competitions and celebrating festivals and aesthetic values by arranging events related to competitions.
College is constantly motivated to work hard and think differently about achieving new heights and shaping the future of coming generations.College move ahead with the mission of:
1. Undertaking a journey towards excellence in Management through research and innovative practices with deeper emphasis on skills and optimum use of available resources.
2. Striving towards excellence in Management by responding to changing needs and expectations of the society
3. Serving the society by inculcating values such as dignity of labour, equality of genders, protection of environment, responsible use of mass media, respect for traditions and cultural heritage.
4. Providing maximum placement opportunities and developing students personality, professional competence and employment skills.
1. To develop intellectual level of the students by helping them acquire information knowledge and wisdom.
2. To promote social values among the students and develop a sense of social responsibility towards community as a whole.
3. To enable the students to make use of their theoretical and practical knowledge so that they can cooperate with others, and can plan, execute and evaluate learning and teaching.