Career Counselling and Placement Cell:-
The University has a Career Counselling and Placement Cell which takes care of the campus placements and job opportunities for the students enrolled in various courses under different Centres / Departments.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Career Counselling and Placement Cell are:
- To organise the job-oriented awareness related workshops time-to-time for the university students.
- To provide placement training to students with sessions on Resume / CV writing, conducting mock interviews, group discussion, etc.
- To invite the experts from the corporate organisation for interactive sessions, lectures on soft skills and giving away placement training to the students.
- To disseminate the job opportunities related information in the concerned (related) centres/departments.
- To organise job fairs/career-related fairs for the job seekers in the university premises.