Adv. Sitaram (Babanbhau) Anandramji Baheti College, Jalgaon was established in 1983. The main objective of the college is to enhance the educational, mental, physical and intellectual development of the students as well as to make them socially aware and competent. College is affiliated to the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon and is granted by the U.G.C. Act 1956, section 2(F) and 12 (B) since March-2003 and eligible for getting various grants from Government.
This college was established by Krida Rasik Education Society, it is a North Maharashtra region's prominent Arts and Commerce faculty College located in Jalgaon. The college strives for excellence in academics and is proud to have team of well experienced faculty members, updated and spacious infrastructure, latest and best setup. The college strongly believe in overall development of student by offering balanced focus on academics and sporting activities to enrich student's overall personality. This college offer a wide variety of courses to cater to needs of growing Khandesh area. This includes XI and XII (F.Y.J.C. and S.Y.J.C.) in Arts and Commerce along with under-graduate courses B.A. and B. Com.
"To empower the students to achieve all round development through Academic excellence, Physical fitness, Mental and Spiritual health and Social Consciousness"
Admission Procedure :-
- A student seeking admission to a course has to submit original copy of marks-sheet of H.S.C. examination and it's two attested true copies along with the prescribed application form.
- A student has to pay Rs. 50/- (student out of Maharashtra Rs. 120/-) in the college office to obtain Eligibility from University Eligibility application form and Original marks-sheet are to be sent to the University and after that approval is given to the student for admission.
- Apart from the H.S.C. Examination held by Maharashtra State Board, a student, who has passed an equivalent examination of any other statutory Board or University, can get information in the college of to get eligibility certificate from University. He should apply for the certificate
- Educational eligibility and admission control of the fresh students who are seeking admission to F.Y., are observed by the North Maharashtra University. Admission to other classes should be taken within 15 days from the declaration of results of University exams.
- A detailed and correct information should be written on the application form (with passport size recent photo) Admission fees should be paid with the application form.
- Last decision of admission is towards the principal. Admission is depended upon the quality and behavior of the student.
- A student seeking admission to F.Y. Course has to submit original mark-sheet of H.S.C. and leaving Certificate of junior College.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully Subjects should be written with code numbers. After the process of admission is over a student may not be allowed to change a subject or faculty. Admission will not be confirmed unless full fees of the course (class) is paid to the college.
- According to the circular 67 of N.M.U., student must obtain his degree within 6 years from the first year of the admission.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Telephone: + 91 (0257)-2226 147
Email: [email protected], [email protected]