Placement cell is one of the pillars of growth of an organization. The more the students are placed the more they bring glory to the college. Our placement cell is handled by Mr. Ramanpreet Singh.
Placement is the main requirement of today. Everyone is worried about his/her Placement as he/she is to complete his/her professional education. Baba Kuma Singh Ji Engineering College, Amritsar pays special attention towards the placement of its candidates. Candidates are taught how to qualify aptitude tests, how to face group discussions, how to face interviews. The Placement unit looks after the interests of the students and the recruiting organizations by acting as a channel of communication between them. The placement unit also provides assistance in fixing up the training of students too.
- The job profile along with the eligibility criteria will be displayed on the college website www.bksjec.org under Placement Notice Board Link.
- Interested and eligible students should register themselves at Training and Placement Cell a day beforethe recruitment drive by submitting the 2 hard copies of their latest resumes(updated) along with twolatest photographs (in proper college uniform).
- Every Registered Student will have to give consent that he/she will positively attend the placement drive failing which the student will be marked absent for that particular drive and will also be fined as per the institute’s policy.
- Each student will be given a maximum of three attempts in campus placement drives.
- Students should maintain punctuality for all the placement drives.
- Students should come in proper college uniform in order to appear for a particular placement drive.
- For any queries regarding any placement drive, students should contact only at Training and Placement Cell.