Eligibility Criteria for B. R. Harne College of Engineering and Technology
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech and Diploma.
- Candidate should have passed Class 12 examinations.
- Candidate must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidate must have passed with a minimum of 45 % marks for general category and minimum 40 % marks for Backward class categories.
- Or, the candidate should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Engineering / Technology with at least 50% marks
- Candidate must have passed B.Sc. Degree with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of backward class categories.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech.
The candidate should have passed B.E / B.Tech with 50% marks.
Application process for B. R. Harne College of Engineering and Technology
The application process for B.Tech, Diploma, and Diploma.
- Sale of Form
- forms duly filled documents duly attested to be attached with the form
- Reporting for Admission for confirmation
- Reporting along with
- original certificates
- full fees as per S.S.S.
Admission process for B. R. Harne College of Engineering and Technology
Admission process for B.Tech, M.Tech, Diploma
OPEN but EBC and TFWS candidates
- submitting Income certificate
SC/ST/OBC CATEGORY candidates:
- SC/ST/OBC CATEGORY candidates:
- Submitting Caste certificate
- submitting Caste validity certificate
- Presenting Noncreamy layer certificate (OBC and NT)
Direct Second Year Admission:
For all candidates
For Proforma - I
- submit Allotment letter (For CAP round admissions)
- submit Marksheet of SSC
- present Passing Certificate of SSC
- present Marksheets of Diploma (FY, SY, TY)
- submit School/college leaving certificate
- submit Domicile certificate
- submit Indian Nationality certificate
- submit GAP certificate (If applicable)
- submit Proforma C and D/E (For defense service)
- submit Transfer order and joining letter in case of wards of employees of Govt. of India.