Scholarships at Aryans Group of Colleges, Chandigarh:
- The Aryans Group of Colleges is working on two ideal of 'excess to quality' and 'education to all'.
- The colleges offer different types of scholarships.
- They also offer financial assistance to students belonging to the poorer sections of society.
Dr Kiran Bedi Scholarships:
- Under an agreement with Dr Kiran Bedi's NGO Navjyoti India Foundation, the college shortlists students from different states for this scheme.
- The students with the army background are eligible to apply for this scholarship but on merit basis.
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Scholarships:
- The Aryans Group Of Colleges offers a special scholarship scheme for girls under Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Abhiyan of Government Of India.
Scholarship Scheme for Tribal Students:
- This scheme is for meritorious students from tribal states who are being shortlisted. 50 % of their educational expenses are borne by their respective state governments. The Aryans offer these students with 35% of the fee as scholarship and therefore the students have to pay only 15% of their total educational costs.
Educational Loans at Aryans Group of Colleges, Chandigarh:
- The Aryans group of colleges has tied up with Punjab National Bank for educational loan support for such students who want to avail the facility and take admission in Aryans Campus.
- The Colleges have made special arrangements with following banks to deal with cases of Aryans students on a priority basis.
- The Colleges have also tied up with SBI, BOI, Dena Bank and J & K bank.