Eligibility Criteria for BA
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate with English as a subject. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA
- To apply for the course, the candidate should have cleared class 10, class 12/ higher secondary Examination with English as one of the subjects. Minimum percentage of marks in class 12/ higher secondary Examination varies from institution to institution but is generally between 50% or 60%.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com
- The basic eligibility for admission to any of the B.Com. programs is a pass in Higher Secondary School Examination with Maths and English as core subjects. However, different universities release cut-offs.
- Cut-offs largely depend on the performance of students in the 10+2 exams and the number of qualified students applying to the course.
- Though there is no work experience required for the course, students with work experience can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for MA
- Graduation and a bachelor\'s degree obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India. A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com
- For admission to M.Com. Program, a student must have a Bachelor degree in Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks. Passed B.Com. (Hons.) Degree from any recognized university equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks. Certain universities also admit students with a B.A. Economics (Hons.) degree.
Application Process for BA, BBA, B.Com, MA, MBA, M.Com
Application form can be obtained at
- Admission Offices
- Regional Offices
Apply through Online mode:
- Candidates applying online through the University website will be routed for self-application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric).
- The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto-generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information.
Admission Process for BA, BBA, B.Com, MA, MBA, M.Com
- Register Online or
- Register Manually at Admission Cell
- Fill the Application Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Appear for the PI conducted by the college
- The results will be announced after some time
- If selected, you can make the payment for the course through DD/ Cash/ Credit/ Debit/ Online Mode