Scholarships at Apeejay Stya University, [ASU] Gurgaon:
Apeejay Stya University Scholarship is offered to less fortunate and meritorious students to pursue quality education. Admission counsellors assist students in exploring a variety of options for scholarships.
- Several Merit-cum-Means scholarships and financial aids are offered to students of Apeejay Stya University.
- These scholarships will be purely on the basis of students' performances.
- The financial aid committee and admission committee handles these scholarship issues.
Grants and Fellowships:
- The Masters and Doctoral program students get research grants and teaching fellowships.
- These are useful for research projects and academic programs.
Apeejay Stya University Scholarships:
- Apeejay Stya & Svran Group offers a Foundation Years Scholarship on the tuition fee.
- It is in commemoration of the foundation years of this university.
- The scholarship amount under this scholarship ranges from INR 65,000 to INR 2,40,000 per annum
Dr Stya Paul Memorial Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered in remembrance of Dr Stya Paul.
- Under this scholarship 100 best scholastic achievers of the country are provided with the opportunity to pursue their studies at the Apeejay Stya University.
- 90% scholarship on the tuition fee on all Bachelor programmes is offered.
- Students have to just pay INR 20000/- per year for their degree.
Education Loans at Apeejay Stya University, [ASU] Gurgaon:
Apeejay Stya University has a tie-up with Dena Bank to offer loans for students.
- Income Proof
- Admission Proof
- Asset/Liabilities Details
- Certificate for University