Adhunik Institute of Education and Research Placements
- The institute has a full-fledged placement cell assisted by number of people from all the departments. The objective of the placement cell is -
- Regular visits by our executive and representatives of the students in the industries
- Pre-placement talks
- Campus recruitment
- Continued talks with different companies for the placement of all the students
- Our placement cell also provides counseling services for the career guidance, provides training for facing the interviews and also how to present themselves according to the need of the industry.
Objectives of Training and Placement Department
- Assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- Assist students to develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- Serve the community by providing access to our campus-wide activities & career resources.
- Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community
- Up gradation of the students' skill sets commensurate with the expectations of the industry.