Get complete details on KEAM Candidate Portal 2021. Check the student application login procedure, date sheet, and other latest updates regarding KEAM Candidate Portal 2021.
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, manages the KEAM Candidate portal, with the registration link to be released sometime in the first half of this year. Candidates can use the KEAM 2021 portal to fill the application form, pay the exam fees, download the admit card and check their result.
Candidates can login to the KEAM portal by entering all the required details like their name, mobile number, email address, etc.
- KEAM Candidate Portal Latest Updates
- KEAM Candidate Login Procedure
- KEAM Login Credentials
- KEAM Student Portal Uses
KEAM Candidate Portal Latest Updates
Candidates can find the tentative dates for Kerala Agriculture, Engineering and Medical exams below:
|Online Application Start Date||Q1 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||Q1 2021|
|Correction window for uploading photo, signature and online payment on candidate portal||Q2 2021|
|Admit Card availability on candidate login||Q2 2021|
|KEAM 2021 Exam||Q3 2021|
|Result declaration||Q3 2021|
KEAM Candidate Portal Login Procedure
Aspirants must use the KEAM candidate portal to complete the application process, download admit card, submit corrected documents, and other tasks related to the examination. Follow the below steps to login to KEAM candidate portal:
- Step 1: Visit the official CEE, Kerala website - www.cee-kerala.org
- Step 2: Search for the relevant link for the ongoing event and click on it.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Candidate Login’ on the left-hand side of the window.
- Step 4: Enter the below details :
- KEAM Application Number
- Access Code (as displayed on the screen)
- Step 5: Click on the ‘login’ button. You can then access the KEAM candidate Portal.
How to Access KEAM Candidate Portal Login Credentials, if Forgot?
If candidates forget their login details, CEE, Kerala has provided the necessary means to access the KEAM login. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to retrieve their login credentials :
- Step 1: Visit the official KEAM 2021 portal.
- Step 2: On the Login page, click on the link ‘Forgot Application Number’
- Step 3: Next, enter the following details:
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Access Code
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link and enter the following details:
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- OTP (SMS or Email)
- Access Code
KEAM Candidate Portal Uses
The KEAM candidate Portal provides easy online access to candidates to complete all necessary formalities under a single login window. The conducting authority manages the KEAM candidate login for various tasks related to the exam, some of which are discussed below:
- Filling up the KEAM application form
- Online Payment
- Correcting any errors in the application form
- Downloading KEAM admit card
- Checking KEAM result
- Registering for Counselling
- Q.What can I do if I have lost my KEAM login details?
Candidates will have to visit the official KEAM 2021 portal, on the home page click on the link ‘Forgot Application Number.’ Enter the details for name, date of birth, mobile number, access code. Next, click on the link ‘Forgot Password’ and enter details for application number, date of birth, OTP, and access code. You will then be able to access the candidate portal.
- For what is the KEAM Candidate Portal used?
Candidates can fill up the application form, pay the fees online, rectify any documents, download the admit card, check KEAM result, and other tasks related to the examination under a single login window.