UPES School of Law prepares students to become successful professionals by five different ways.
Academic institutions are responsible for nurturing future legal professionals. Therefore, they must go beyond providing basic knowledge and revamp their pedagogy. To keep up with the demands of the ever-evolving legal industry, education, too, must evolve. Recognizing this transition needed in curricula, UPES School of Law is raising the bar with a dynamic, future-focused approach towards education.
Here are five ways how the UPES School of Law prepares its students to become successful professionals:
- Collaboration with the University of Law, UK - The UPES School of Law has partnered with the world’s premier law institution for promoting global education that provides students and faculty access to exchange programs, online modules, research collaborations, and collaborative seminars. Additionally, the partnership also opens the pathway to a comprehensive understanding of the world for students and faculty alike.
- Global Opportunities - The UPES School of Law has several globally-acclaimed faculty from top international universities on board, who offer semester exchange and 4-week study abroad opportunities to students, assistance for international internships and 50% scholarships for PG programmes at academic partner institutes in countries such as the US, Europe and Canada.
- Industry Alliances - The course & curriculum at the UPES School of Law are co-developed and co-delivered by industry partners to ensure students are taught what is relevant to the current times. In addition, UPES has also tied up with Surana & Surana, offering students the chance to experience life as a legal leader first-hand from one of the leading firms.
- Multidisciplinary and Practical Learning - UPES has launched Academic Blueprint for Learning Excellence (ABLE), a unique academic framework that allows students to design their learning curve. Along with the core subject and specialization, students get the option from their second year onwards to choose a minor subject, from any other school at UPES. Besides giving them in-depth knowledge through their chosen specialization, this gives students an additional diploma in their minor/ exploratory subject. ABLE also focuses on exploratory and life-skills courses from the newly-instituted UPES School for Life, increasing the breadth of their knowledge across domains. Along with the core subject, specialization, minor subject, and life skills course, a student can also select a co-curricular activity for holistic learning. The UPES School of Law supplements this knowledge with a hands-on approach, with practical learning methods like moot courts, immersive industrial tours, webinars by experts, and a lot more.
- Recognition at eminent platforms - The UPES School of Law has time and again stood out for providing education par excellence and giving wings to the legal leaders and lawmakers of tomorrow. The university has ranked amongst the Top 10 Private Law Colleges in India in India Today’s coveted list and made it to the Top Law Schools on the Forbes Legal Powerlist 2020. UPES has also received QS 5 Star Rating for academic development, employability, facilities and program strength, and has been certified for safety and hygiene by Bureau Veritas.
The growing need to solve societal problems and understand human behaviour continues to drive the legal industry. The UPES School of Law recognizes this evolution in the legal field and is fuelling it with industry-ready, world-class law professionals. If the law field is your calling, UPES will help you move closer to your goals.