Vijaya Bank is here to offer new job openings for the posts of Peons and Part Time Sweepers. Vijaya Bank is a public sector bank which is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. There are 400+ job openings for these posts. All the candidates who are interested in Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019 should follow the mentioned instructions below. So read the post till the very end to know all about Vijaya Bank Recruitment, Vijaya Bank Payscale, Eligibility Criteria, and more about this Sarkari Exam.
Vijaya Bank Poen/Sweeper Recruitment 2019 -Official Notification Details
|Official Notification of Vijaya Bank 2019 Recruitment|
|Conducting Authority||Vijaya Bank|
|Post Name||Peons and Part-time Sweepers|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Application Starting Date for Vijaya Recruitment 2019||07 Mar 2019|
|Application End Date||14 Mar 2019|
For more Government Jobs Across All Over India
Vijaya Bank 2019 Recruitment Vacancies
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Part Time Sweeper||122|
Important Dates for Vijaya Recruitment 2019
- Vijaya Bank 2019 Application Starting Date: 7th March 2019
- Closing date of Vijaya Bank Application Form: 14th March 2019
- Late date to pay the Vijaya Bank Application Fee: 14th March 2019
Vijaya Bank 2019 Recruitment – Pay Scale
|Post Name||Basic Pay||Special Allowance||DA on Basic and Special Allowance||Total|
|Part Time Sweepers||INR 3,186.67||INR 246.96||INR 2,097.94||INR 5,531.57|
|Peons||INR 9,560||INR 325||INR 2,097||INR 11,982|
Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Peon/Sweeper Recruitment 2019
- The candidate should pass 10th or any other equivalent from a recognized Board
- To know more details about Vijaya Bank 2019 exam, check the official notification.
- Age Lower Limit: 18 years.
- Age Upper limit: 26 years.
- Check the official notification for Age Relaxation.
- For OC, BC and UR candidates INR 150/-.
- For SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates INR 50/-.
Note: The Vijaya Bank Application Fee should pay through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Written Exam: The candidates should qualify this round by reaching the minimum qualifying marks decided by the Vijaya Bank Exam Board
- Personal Interview: The candidates who shortlisted in the written exam will be called for Personal Interview.
- Go to Official Website of Vijaya Bank @www.vijayabank.com
- Click on careers tab and click on Recruitment advertisement
- Read the instructions and other details given by the board. If you are eligible for the particular post, then proceed further
- Click on apply online and fill the Vijaya Bank Application Form with required details as per the Govt of India
- Attach the required documents and the recent photo if required
- Make sure all the details and the documents are correct and click on the submit button
- Pay the Vijaya Bank Application Fee based on your category and take a printout of both fee receipt and application form for your future reference.
Upcoming Government Jobs in India
|HSSPP Recruitment 2020|
|UBTER Recruitment 2020|
|NPCIL Recruitment 2020|
|MECON Recruitment 2020|
|UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020|
If you have any queries about Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019, do leave a comment and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, check for other Sarkari Exam Notification.