IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: The Industrial Development Bank of India has released the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager 2023 Recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant Manager on 800 vacancies across India. The official notification for the same was out on Nov 21, 2023. The application process for IDBI Junior Assistant Manager 2023 commenced on Nov 22, 2023. While, the last date to apply is Dec 6, 2023.
Interested candidates must look through all the latest notifications published by IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023. Furthermore, interested applicants can also look through the sarkari exam and free job alert pages for in-depth information on government job vacancies and organizations.
The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is a private-sector bank that came into being in 1964. The IDBI Bank was formed under the ownership of the Life Insurance Corporation and the Government of India with the objective of financing, promoting, and assisting industries in establishing monetary management systems. IDBI Manager Recruitment publishes many vacancies depending on the requirements of the hour.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification
Outlined below in the table is information regarding the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.. The candidates are advised to go through the details carefully in order to apply successfully.
IDBI Recruitment Notification
Industrial Development Bank of India
Junior Assistant Manager
Application Starting Date
Nov 22, 2023
Last Date to Apply
Dec 6, 2023
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Careers 2023
IDBI Recruitment 2023 has published vacancies in the private banking sector. The job postings for IDBI Recruitment 2023 include the position of Junior Assistant Manager in IDBI Banks. Interested candidates have to ensure they satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for Junior Assistant jobs.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023
IDBI has published its latest notification with 800 job postings in the banking sector. These job postings require candidates to qualify for the online written test and final interview. Applicants must keep check the official website for IDBI to ensure updated information on the vacancies they are interested in. Tabulated below are vacancies based on category type:
|IDBI Bank Vacancies for Junior Assistant Manager 2023|
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
The candidates can follow the direct link shared below to apply for the vacancy. The IDBI Manager apply online link 2023 will help the candidates apply easily for the vacancy.
Direct Link to Apply for IDBI Bank Manager Recruitment 2023– Click Here
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Salary 2023
In the initial probationary period for shortlisted applicants, INR 5,000 as a stipend for the first 6 months is paid, which increases to INR 15,000 for the internship period. Post probationary period, the pay grade for Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’ ranges from INR 6.14 – 6.40 LPA.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates are required to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria as highlighted below for clarity. The complete details are listed below.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
The following eligibility criteria are important for interested applicants;
- Candidate must hold a minimum 55% aggregate in Bachelor’s from a board-recognized college or University, and must furnish the certificates for these at the time of admission processes.
- A relaxation of 5% is given to SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Interested candidates must have basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Applicants must have proficiency in the regional language of the location they are applying for.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Age Limit
The stipulated IDBI Recruitment age limits are outlined for candidates:
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Candidate must be born not before 31.09.1998 and not after 31.08.2003.
Relaxation for reserved categories are published as per Government norms:
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Selection Process 2023
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 conducts the selection process for interested students which can be checked below or on the official IDBI website. Candidates must ensure they qualify for the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacancies they are interested in.
IDBI Recruitment 2023 conducts an online test for interested candidates, qualifying which they are assessed through a round of personal interviews. Interested candidates are required to keep abreast of any changes in the eligibility and selection process mandates established by IDBI.
- Written Test – A 200-mark online test will be conducted by IDBI for Junior Assistant Manager positions.
- Personal Interview
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023
The written examination will be conducted on Oct 20, 2023. The candidates can find the detailed exam pattern for the written test and start their preparations accordingly.
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||120 minutes|
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023
The topics included in the IDBI written examination 2023 has been shared below for the candidate’s ease.
IDBI Junior AM Syllabus for Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation:
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagram
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output Training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Assertion & Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Construction of Squares & Triangles
- Completion of Sentences
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rule Detection
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes & Dices
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Dot Situation
- Identical Figure Groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Figure matrix
IDBI Junior AM Syllabus for English Language:
- Cloze test
- Ace Reading Comprehension
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Correction
- Para jumble
- Fill in the blanks
- Para/Sentence Completion
IDBI Junior AM Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number series
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification and approximation
- Quadratic Equation
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit loss & Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & Work and Energy
- Time and Distance
- Simple interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation & Combination
IDBI Junior AM Syllabus for General/Economy/Banking Awareness:
- Current Affairs
- Banking Awareness
- GK Updates
- Important Places
- Books and Authors
- Prime Minister Schemes
- Important Days
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Application Procedure
IDBI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 has published the application procedure for employment opportunities in the financial services and banking sector. The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager PDF download link will be given below for direct application. Applicants with the aim to enter this field must take note of the following mentioned details for ease and clarity:
Interested applicants are informed of the fee payment for formalizing their application to IDBI. The application fee payment can be conducted online through debit/credit cards, UPI, and payment gateways such as PhonePe, Paytm, etc. The application fee for 2 categories has been mentioned below:
Steps to Apply
The procedure involved in applying for IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 has been bulleted below. Interested candidates must follow the steps outlined below for a smooth experience:
- Step 1: Applicants must possess self-attested scanned copies of every educational transcript, passport-size photo, ID, and other important formal documents before they start the application process.
- Step 2: Applicants are required to go on to the official website for IDBI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 – https://www.idbibank.in/index.aspx
- Step 3: Applicants are required to scroll down on the homepage and click on Careers → Current Openings.
- Step 4: Click on the latest circular with the title “Recruitment of Junior Assistant Manager through Admissions to IDBI Bank – 2023-2024”
- Step 5: Candidates must click on the “Apply Online” button and fill in all relevant details – personal and educational in the correct sections.
- Step 6: Candidates are required to upload all the scanned copies of the important documents such as Photos, IDs, Signatures, and Declarations (if any).
- Step 7: Applicants must pay the aforementioned fees as applicable for their category through whichever convenient online mode.
- Step 8: Review all information that has been provided on the form by the candidate.
- Step 9: Click on ‘Submit’ to finalize application status.
Also Read: Upcoming Government Exams
Popular Bank Jobs
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 FAQs
The exam date for IDBI Recruitment 2023 is expected to be set for December 2023.
Applicants are required to have a 55% minimum aggregate (5% relaxation for reserved categories) from a board-recognized University.
The salary structure for IDBI recruits is INR 6.14 – 6.40 LPA. Applicants shortlisted are paid INR 5,000 as a stipend in the first 5 months, followed by INR 15,000 in the Internship period.
The application process for the IDBI Recruitment ends on Sep 30, 2023.
Other Government Jobs
The following are some more government recruitment drives and exams one can take a look at:
For any further queries about IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, please do not hesitate to leave a comment and somebody from our expert team will get back to you. You can also follow the government exams page to learn more about upcoming exams in India.