Border Roads Organization (BRO) has released the vacancies for the post of Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker & Store Keeper Technical. Around 459 vacancies are available. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form to The Commandant of BRO within 45 days form the date of publication of official notification. For more about BRO recruitment 2021 vacancies, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc read the full Sarkari exam post and for regular updates sign up for free job alert.
The Border Roads Organization hold its significance in Building and Integration of the Nation. It is the organization that is dedicated towards the development and maintenance of road networks in border areas of India and friendly neighboring countries. BRES and GREF Officers form the parent cadre of BRO. The organization has been the leader in the maintenance of roads in most difficult terrains, with really harsh climatic conditions. The organization looks at the recruits with great zeal and enthusiasm to work in matters with full dedication.
Overview of BRO Recruitment 2021
An overview of BRO recruitment is given in the table below for better understanding of the candidates.
|BRO Recruitment 2021 Highlights|
|Conducting Authority||Border Roads Organization|
|Name of the Post||
|Commencement of Application||February 18, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||April 3, 2021|
Bordder Roads Organisation shape up future for many candidates in various fields. BRO recruitment 2021 offers jobs for Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker & Store Keeper Technical. Candidates intersted can read this article to have a depth in knowledge about the recruitment.
BRO Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
According to the official notification of BRO recruitment 2021, there are 459 vacancies that classified into following subcategories.
|Multi-Skilled Worker(Driver Engine Static)||150|
|Store Keeper Technical||150|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
The pay scale details of the BRO Recruitment 2021 is given below:
|Post||Salary (Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|Draughtsman||Pay Level 5 INR 29200-92300|
|Supervisor Store||Pay Level 4 INR 25500-81100|
|Radio Mechanic||Pay Level 4 INR 25500-81100|
|Lab Assistant||Pay Level 3 INR 21700-69100|
|Multi-Skilled Worker||Pay Level 1 INR 18000-56900|
|Store Keeper Technical||Pay Level 2 INR 19900-63200|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibilty criteria for the BRO recruitment 2021 is mentioned below:
- Draughtsman: Candidates must have passed the 12th with a science stream from a recognised institute and must have 2 years certificate in Architecture or Draughtmanship.
- Multi Skilled Worker: Candidates should pass matriculation from recognized board or must have ITI from a relevant field.
- Lab Assistant: Candidate must posses a degree in related subject from a recognised institute.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) : Candidate must have a matriculation certificate and a mechanic certificate in motor vehicle.
- Supervisior Store: Candidate must have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent and a certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping from a recognized institution.
- Radio Mechanic: Candidate must posses a matriculation certificate from a recognized board or must have a certificate in Radio Mechanic from Industrial Training Institute with two years experience.
- Store Keeper Technical: Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board or should have knowledge relatedto store keeping relating to vehicles or engineering equipment.
The age criteria to be followed by the applicants for BRO Recruitment 2021 is given below:
For multi skilled worker posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
For other posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age – 27 years
Note: Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
BRO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for the BRO recruitment 2021 differs category wise.
|General, OBC, EWS, Ex-servicemen||INR 50/-|
|SC, ST, Physically Handicapped||Nil|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for the BRO Recruitment 2021 is done in three stages:
- Physical EfficiencyTest
- Practical Test
- Written Examination
BRO Recruitment 2021 Application process
- Visit the official website www.bro.com
- Click on Advt 03/2021 to get the official notification
- Read the instructions carefully and download the application form
- Fill the application form and send it to the below mentioned address.
Address: Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411 015
Note : Candidates living in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti 7 District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep needs to send their application within 60 from the notification date.
BRO Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The last date to apply for the application form is April 3, 2021.
The application for SC/ ST candidates is nil.
The total number of vacancies for Lab Assistant is 01.
Other Government Jobs
- BHU Recruitment
- BSSC Recruitment
- NHM UP Recruitment
- Oriental Insurance Recruitment
- Bihar Police Recruitment
In case you have further queries regarding BRO Recruitment 2021, please reach to us through the comment section. We’ll get back to you at the soonest. You may also follow our page to stay updated on Sarkari exam post and for regular updates sign up for free job alert.